Possible to start a private league?

rudy3

Hey guys! Brand new to TecmoBowl.org! I was online trying to see if it was possible to create a private league for my family. (Long time rivalry renewed by the discovery of this website!)

Is it possible to start a private league between just several people? If so, any direction would be great.

Love the site and thanks to all the amazing work done on the emulators! Can't wait to dive in!!!!

Your best bet is to start a discord or FB group for sharing content. You could upload results to TPC and track manually in a Google sheet. Or possibly get dynastyphile access from someone on here and permission for a league. But this would involve commitment from someone teaching you how to use. Good luck!

Thanks for the great replies! I'm going to look into both to see what makes the most sense for me.

Question: Is it possible to play against your friends online with any of these Tecmo Bowl titles? Or can we only share results? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 12:58 AM, rudy3 said:

Hey guys! Brand new to TecmoBowl.org! I was online trying to see if it was possible to create a private league for my family. (Long time rivalry renewed by the discovery of this website!)

Is it possible to start a private league between just several people? If so, any direction would be great.

Love the site and thanks to all the amazing work done on the emulators! Can't wait to dive in!!!!

Yes, you can do so here

http://onlinetecmo.com/main/default.php