Tecmo Super Bowl 3 Manager is Absolutely Incredible!

chunter

• 4 months later...

Gents, I am new to this forum and emulaltors.  Tonight I downloaded the TSB3 editor in hopes to change some of the FA values that were assigned to the 2017 roster update that I felt were a bit skewed.  Is that something I could do myself, having zero knowledge of hacking or the HEX program I keep seeing referenced?  Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else, but I have spent the last couple hours browsing and have not found anything that I could use.  Seems like everyone on here is well versed in hacking already and there aren't many clueless gents like myself.  Thanks for any advice you can give.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, slim_jimmy7 said:

Unfortunately FA editing doesn't work well in TSB3 Manager. It is something you would need to do in HEX, I checked my notes, and not sure of the location of the values, IIRC they would be the first value after the attributes...  But it's been a while.

Hi Slim ya Stud! Been a while. Hope things are treating you well. 

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An Android app that is current would float my boat. I have perfected a 100 anniversary roster and eventually wanting to get started on SNES (1st version) updates. Suggestions on the easiest software to allow mw to jump in and simply edit jersey colors, jersey #s, helmet logos, rosters and clock time. Not to concerned with placing XP back, editing additional tiles...The android app was a great idea just would looove a version to work on my Note phone...which I only purchase notes for the large screen...TECMO and Punchout! Anyone edited tyson punch out?

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, kefkaroth said:

too bad there isnt a standalone one for the genesis version and yes i know about tsb2k unfortunately that dont work on my pcs because of said comdlg32 file issue

What specifically is the comdlg32 issue?

23 hours ago, Knobbe said:

What specifically is the comdlg32 issue?

nevermind i got it working. it was just something that popped up even when i had the file. but now its working, though i still wish we had a tsb 3 manager on genesis other than the tsb 2k manager as that one screws up kicker stats when u edit and export everything.

• 3 months later...