Site switched to HTTPS Read more... ×

Thanks, brother.  And, thanks for all that you do for the Tecmo community.  I have been casually checking out the site over the years along with Tecmo Bowlers.  I just created an account and am trying to get involved in the online scene.  I hit a road bump with setting it up and am hoping that you can help me out.  When I get to the point where I need to click on Netplay -and then click on Connect -Connect is written in gray and I can not click on it (see below). 

image.thumb.png.35bff5d56eee33c17f4ebb471f668f5d.png

Do you know what I did wrong?  I am on a laptop, so I don't know if that affects anything. Thanks!

image.png

12 hours ago, High Noon Honeycutt said:

Thanks, brother.  And, thanks for all that you do for the Tecmo community.  I have been casually checking out the site over the years along with Tecmo Bowlers.  I just created an account and am trying to get involved in the online scene.  I hit a road bump with setting it up and am hoping that you can help me out.  When I get to the point where I need to click on Netplay -and then click on Connect -Connect is written in gray and I can not click on it (see below). 

Do you know what I did wrong?  I am on a laptop, so I don't know if that affects anything. Thanks

You did nothing wrong. I just realized the most recent version of Brudtopia doesn't have the Kaillera networking file.

Download this file into your Brudtopia directory, unzip it and then open Brudtopia again and try to connect:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/46vshvkuocl42d6/kailleraclient.dll.zip?dl=0