TSB3 Legends - No Bo?!

chunter

I absolutely love this version!  Old legends plus new great players, incredible concept!  There was some serious love put into this edition.  This is the greatest version of the game I've ever played.  All my friends I've shown this to, love it.  But the first thing they ask when we play it is "Where's Bo Jackson"?

I don't understand why he's left out.  He was the great player in the original Tecmo Bowl.  Is he a hidden player maybe?  

48 minutes ago, chunter said:

I absolutely love this version!  Old legends plus new great players, incredible concept!  There was some serious love put into this edition.  This is the greatest version of the game I've ever played.  All my friends I've shown this to, love it.  But the first thing they ask when we play it is "Where's Bo Jackson"?

I don't understand why he's left out.  He was the great player in the original Tecmo Bowl.  Is he a hidden player maybe?  

Bo was a historic figure, but he didn´t play at least 5 seasons consideration to be include here and didn´t won a SB.

Was an outstanding player for half season...

But, don't worry, win the SB 3 times in a row with the same team and Bo will be there, next to some other legends.