(GENS) NBA Live 2018 Hardwood Classics

boomd420

NBA Live 2018 Hardwood Classics

View File

17-18 Roster Update Pre-release
All player images and attributes have been updated.
I used "Dr B" mod NBA Live Hard Classic Edition because he added some pallet changes that look really good.
I used DEJFATMAN NBA Live 96 editor to edit the stats.
The stats were pulled from NBA 2K17

I plan to do an update with new stats for the 2018 season. Some of the player images and shooting hands need tinkered with.
Im still figuring out a few of the unknown stats but i plan to work on that part for maybe a future or next years release. 

For now some of the season stats and the way some computer players are controlled are off but it works great for 2 player action.

Sega Genesis

DIRECTIONS

when you start the game there are a few things you need to do because there are limitations with the editor i used. 
1. go to roster setup
2. draft both teams
3. press start to forfeit draft, you will get an error message 
4. restart rom Toronto and Memphis will are drafted correctly this way.
5. you need to set up New Orleans I have set it up so that the 1st team thru the Lakers (minus Cavs) have a 
player at the end of their roster that needs traded to the FA list. Once you do that start the game and 
select New Orleans from the exhibition menu and everyone will be in the FA list in order for you.