TSB trivia game

It's common knowledge these TSB rosters are littered with latent coaching talent.

"Following a disappointing 2008 season for the Packers, Moss was the only major defensive coach not to be fired by McCarthy." -- ESPN

Enter Bucs LB2 Winston Moss who, hidden between the lines of his 31 stat atts, has the the skill to coach the Packers' LB corp for nigh on a decade. Impressively, he now also serves as the associate head coach (??).

Only question remaining is, which Winston is handsomest? 

59a9b957111ad_winstonmoss2.thumb.jpg.d5f2284548ecf6bd393a34494530d74f.jpg59a9b953c84a6_winstonmoss2.thumb.jpeg.bec91364c98cddca47149acf6005c3fc.jpeg59a9b9504e6f0_winstonmoss.thumb.jpg.a204bba5675e263f3b168d2a61311408.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Name 2 original TSB players that played college football at Iowa State University?

I'm an Iowa Hawkeye fan and know there are several Hawks in TSB (Vlassic, Harmon, Tippett, Roby, Cook, Long, Early, etc) but does anyone know the two from ISU?

I think this is a fine question, requires research.  On that point... I wonder how many rosters we can put together a cart using TSB players from the same school on a given roster?

13 hours ago, buck said:

and my question is:  name the only (I think the only) Kansas State Wildcat on original TSB?

Grogan!  Not sure if this is the player you were referencing, but the only reason I know this is because I was just on his wikipedia page the other day.

34 minutes ago, Bodom said:

Grogan!  Not sure if this is the player you were referencing, but the only reason I know this is because I was just on his wikipedia page the other day.

Not who I was referencing, so you win bonus point.  I can't believe I forgot gro.

another clue, he blocks for grogan.

Edited by buck