Berwyn, IL - 10/14/17 - The Equalizer - Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

3 hours ago, davefmurray said:

Next to his fake leg is probably an ideal spot.

We will see if Regulator gets the trophy Stiff competition. I was planning on getting that concoction that Gats had when he first won Madison to keep his stomach from flaring up was it just Pepto-Bismol or was there more to it?  

Also anyone looking for a ride thinking about signing up or already has that would be within the path from Green Bay to Berwyn Text me 920-840-3082 We have room for 2 more.

15 minutes ago, hankthetank said:

We will see if Regulator gets the trophy Stiff competition. I was planning on getting that concoction that Gats had when he first won Madison to keep his stomach from flaring up was it just Pepto-Bismol or was there more to it? 

It is magnesium. Joey says he still takes it every day.

20 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

Maybe you can convince Gats to finally drink. I've tried beer, hard lemonade, hard cherry cola, who knows what else.

Magnesium is the key!

There's a million dollar idea - magnesium infused moonshine, premium Alkali Earth Metal infused hooch.

On 9/22/2017 at 2:40 PM, davefmurray said:

Maybe you can convince Gats to finally drink. I've tried beer, hard lemonade, hard cherry cola, who knows what else.

Magnesium is the key!

No Gats will not be drinking he has to drive my drunk ass home.

1 minute ago, davefmurray said:

Glad to know you convinced him to move to WI so can you have a DD.

He will drive back and I in return will drive there and take care of all the trophies he wins and possibly a Replica belt to indicate that he is the champ i'm thinking old school NWA.

The group play should be really competitive! My guess is the top two would look something like this:

GROUP OF DEATH:

Gats

Reg

Mort

Flo

GROUP OF COMA:

Lou

TecmoBo

Hank

Tom/Joe/Shark/Immortal (haven't played some of these guys so not sure)

GROUP OF OVERSLEEPING:

Not sure about the rest of the field

GROUP OF A LIGHT NAP:

Same

GROUP OF INSOMNIA:

TBD

Edited by tecmobo

On 9/26/2017 at 1:55 PM, tecmobo said:

Should lead to some fun/challenging group play games for sure. One of the benefits of this format!

I agree! What's most intriguing to me is the whole stick-with-one-team throughout concept. Just playing with numbers. Let's say Mort goes 3-0 and takes the Bears. Regulator goes 2-1 and takes the Lions. Gats goes 1-2 and takes the Saints. Who doesn't want to see Gats try to run the table with the Saints? CAUSE I DO. 

Things will get especially interesting if few or none of the groups provide players that go either 3-0 or 0-3. Then where you fall in the lottery becomes SUPER significant -- if you go 2-1 there's a roll of the dice distance from getting your first pick to getting your 10th.