1. segathonsov

segathonsov

2. red98sethuthut

red98sethuthut

• Similar Content

• By SammieSmith33
      Minneapolis, MN Presents Millard's Mayhem 3: Teen Wolfley

Date: Aug. 4 if enough people are interested or show up the day before I will run something Aug. 3 for some practicing.
      Time: 11:00 am
      Location: Tin Shed Tavern: Savage, MN (12250 Zinran Ave, Savage, MN 55378). 2D said we were to loud and to rambunctious last year.  I couldn't believe my ears when they said that.  We were the most exciting tourney there by far.    
      Hotels: Will post a list closer to tourney.  Great deals in Savage area.
      Cost: $30 this year it will be better because all money will go into the pool, unlike last year where 2D Con took a 2/3 of the portion for charity. Minimum Cash Prize: $500 for first, if we get same number as last year it could be more and a new championship belt! The Belt last year went to Kyle (TheGamer) last year.  It is an authentic belt to metal plates. Free Raffle Ticket: for entries for some great prizes (Prizes will be posted throughout the summer so revisit post) Rules: Tecmo Madison Rules: tecmomadison.com 4 player Round Robin.  Depending on the size again all may make playoffs.  If it is 32 like last year all will make playoffs.   Elimination Bracket after that. Double Elimination for top 8 Registration: You can email me at [email protected] to confirm. Pay me through PayPal at [email protected] or you can bring money at tourney time.   
      If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.  I will check daily from now until the tourney.  Sorry I was late getting this out.  Lots of projects in the house this year.

• By TB: K Master
      Hey guys, here is a example of me choosing the Seahawks against one of the all-time greatest D's, the Chicago Bears.  And by the way, the 1st play of the game was a Safety by Joe Nash.  And also, in the 2nd image is my playbook choice for Seattle, :).

• By 49ers Fathful
      View File Celebrities Tecmo Super Bowl **Incomplete **
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
      Submitter 49ers Fathful Submitted 12/10/2017 Category Partial Hacks  
    • By 49ers Fathful
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
    • By qbvikings
      View File QBVIKINGS TecmoSuperBowl1994
      The final rom in my 1978-1994 series is finally complete! Superjuiced and ready for you to enjoy. Expect the usual level of difficulty and detail from my roms. Can you beat the 1994 49ers with any team but the Cowboys?

There are some hidden superstars in this rom that should make this an enjoyable experience for you many times over.

Enjoy!
      Submitter qbvikings Submitted 11/13/2017 Category NFL By Year