(Tool) Ken Griffey's Winning Calculator

Ken Griffey's Winning Calculator

I've decided to make my Ken Griffey's Winning Run calculator available to the public. 

Please note, this is NOT a hex-editor.  It is a tool.  It is a tool intended to be used in conjunction with an accompanying hex-editor (like HxD).  The purpose of this tool is that it allows you to input a player's data, process the information, and then cut/paste the resulting data directly into your hex-editor. 

Using this tool cuts down the work from having to manually input the data into the hex-editor, and eliminates the chance for error that can result in catastrophic results.

Unfortunately, this tool is not a simple pick-up-and-use application.  For this, I created a tutorial on my website that details step-by-step how to use it.  It's not scary, just a few nuances about editing of Winning Run Baseball that one should be aware of.  As daunting as this may seem, after the first 2 or 3 players that you edit, you won't need the tutorial anymore.

The link to my website and the tutorial:

http://barongaming.weebly.com/tools.html