Des Moines, IA - 11/11/2017 - Iowa Tecmo 4

noonan

Yeah, I shouldn't count Gats in for Iowa unless Gats tells me he's in for Iowa.

Luke Carlberg just registered... so that's a couple guys from Lincoln crossing the border.

14 hours ago, noonan said:

Yeah, I shouldn't count Gats in for Iowa unless Gats tells me he's in for Iowa.

Luke Carlberg just registered... so that's a couple guys from Lincoln crossing the border.

Luke is from Omaha

• DFM unpinned and pinned this topic

We will have a healthy set of TV's/Consoles/Controllers/Cartridges setup for this event (7-8).  However, every set we add will speed up this event by 20 min.

So if any of our guests care to bring their set, we'd gladly accept it.

On 8/18/2017 at 2:30 PM, SammieSmith33 said:

I really want to go.  Been trying to get to Iowa for two years now, but that damn snow says no.  If the weather is nice I will be there.  Need to bring the mayhem to the great city of Des Moines.  Minnesota lets car pool down there (Segathon, 4-Bit, Nostradamus, Lakitu, Lebron of the Thon, and Lukeaplakia).  We should get a penthouse hotel down there.  It would probably only be like 10 bucks a person.  Need to reclaim the thrown of Tecmo Supremacy.  

@SammieSmith33 time to get revenge on Iowa and fill up that Chrysler Pacifica and drive down to Des Moines with your MN brotherin.  Plenty of cheap hotels in Des Moines.

If you get anything confirmed, register at www.iowatecmo.com

8-bit dropped down to 4-bit?  lol

On 9/21/2017 at 4:26 PM, hankthetank said:

Exactly What kind of Person would give themselves a fake Title that they did absolutely nothing to actually deserve? 

You mean like how you take pictures with a Madison trophy Gats gave you that you did absolutely nothing to deserve? 

6 hours ago, noonan said:

We will have a healthy set of TV's/Consoles/Controllers/Cartridges setup for this event (7-8).  However, every set we add will speed up this event by 20 min.

So if any of our guests care to bring their set, we'd gladly accept it.

I'll bring my tub of gear to have just in case.

All right MN fellas.  I am pretty much in as long as the weather is nice.  That means no snow or rain.  We need to rack up the rest of the MN Tecmo Family.  I might even be able to hook up a Nintendo in my mini-van.  I will check on that. It would probably be a one day trip for me.  Go win the tournament and head home with the trophy.   Lets cruise like Harry and Lloyd in the Shaban wagon.