Sign in to follow this  
MattyD

Week 6: Colts @ Broncos

Final:

Colts- 24

Broncos-14

Game began with the Colts receiving. Going downfield methodically and capping it off with a TD 7-0. Colts. COlts defense stellar all season, most touchdowns coming via the JJ that they have given up. Cotls defense holds 14-0 Colts as they get a TD by Mark Ingram.

Before half Broncos trying to move the ball. are able to slightly, Hit Sterling Sharpe for a JJ TD before half 14-7.

Halftime- Girls on Trampolines

Broncos get ball at half. Move down field, but end up being held. COlts get ball and get a Pat leahy FG 17-7. 

Broncos once again not doing much on offense, JJ to Sharpe for another td 17-14 we have a game.

Colts unleash the secret weapon Scott Mitchell. Mark Ingram competition off the bat to the 1. Blair Thomas caps it off with a TD 24-14 is the final.

GG to Jeb. 

I hated chucking all game but Hilliard injured and Mcnair in bad, it was really my only option.

I will say @MattyD in 6 games so far, you are the first team to move the ball like that on me consistently.   I need to train Woodson better to jump when he is supposed to.

GG.

6 hours ago, Jebigred said:

I hated chucking all game but Hilliard injured and Mcnair in bad, it was really my only option.

I will say @MattyD in 6 games so far, you are the first team to move the ball like that on me consistently.   I need to train Woodson better to jump when he is supposed to.

GG.

1. Thanks, @Jebigred

2. Yeah, don't worry about the chucking. Some people do it purposely, but you did it as a means to keep competing.

3. The Hilliard injury hurt for sure.

4. It was good playing you for the first time. GL in your season.