Seattle WA - 09/03/17 - Pimpin' Ain't Easley

DT.

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS...........................................................!!?  nothing???

(un-fukkin-believe-able)      ..................We're supposed to be the NORTH WEST FACTION, and this ain't even {OFFICIAL} yet.

So much for D.T. knowing how ta promote and run a Tournament........

..........paging Commishoner Manyo, this guy needs help!

Edited by ~Tailback King~

19 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS...........................................................!!?  nothing???

(un-fukkin-believe-able)      ..................We're supposed to be the NORTH WEST FACTION, and this ain't even {OFFICIAL} yet.

So much for D.T. knowing how ta promote and run a Tournament........

..........paging Commishoner Manyo, this guy needs help!

Trust me @DT. knows what he is doing. I'll be in town for a wqedding and staying for tecmo. I always wanted to meet u. I want to know the in's and out's of the life and times of Johnny Johnson.

1 hour ago, red98sethuthut said:

Trust me @DT. knows what he is doing. I'll be in town for a wqedding and staying for tecmo. I always wanted to meet u. I want to know the in's and out's of the life and times of Johnny Johnson.

........He may know what he's doin'..........but taking to long ta do it.  There's "fashionably late" to the party, and then there's "ya missed it".....there's a fine line between the two, and D.T's walkin' dangerously close.  This thread isn't even PINNED yet or {OFFICIAL}.  The Tourney's only 3 weeks away...  promotion is everything, and he's acting like a missing person!!!

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Jesus Christ D.T......your still not on the ball???  Your about to get a fucc!n delay of game penalty!!!  I'm going to Cali~forn~ia on Friday, and by the time I get back, I hope you got SOMETHING to report!!!  This Tourney has the potential to be one of the North West's biggest yet, especially with the number and caliber of players that say their showing up, and you really havn't had $#!t to say about it......It's YOUR tourney.  You'd think you'd be exited about it.

No Gripsmoke! Noooo! But Louis be warned, EVERYONE frowns on skipping the halftime show out here.

Even though TBK is talking a whole HELL OF LOT for a guy who is probably stumble his way into maybe one win on the day, I gotta say he's RIGHT. I haven't been hypin up the show. I guess I been busy with this shit that shit, and that's my bad cause this IS the Seattle Championship and the biggest fucking deal in Tecmo this side of the Cascades.

More to unveil as we get closer to the event, but I do want to announce one major thing-

The winner of the Tournament, in addition to receiving a major cash price, WILL walk home with the actual poster. Manyo suggested it way back when, perhaps jokingly, but its actually in my possesion and I'm handing it out to someone who honors the great Kenny Easley with their play September 3rd.

So loosen up them thumbs, review some playbooks, and keep it locked here or @PortlandTecmo for more details as we approach the Seattle Championship Sunday September 3rd.

enforcer.jpg

• DFM pinned this topic

Format:

The competitors will be split into two conferences and play everyone in their respective conference once, unless each conference has more than 7 players in it, in which case they will play 6 games max.

Rivals will be split into separate conferences. Mort and Lou will be in separate conferences. Ptitteri and Shermy80 will be split. Me and Hanging Chadwick. '91 Huskies and 6 Killer. The rest will be arbitrarily distributed by me in an effort to balance the conferences as much as possible. I will probably split B-Wagg and TBK in an effort to have an equal amount of chirping in each conference. 

Depending on how many fools show up, ill decide then how many will make the double elimination playoffs but it will be between 8 and 12 with everyone remaining battling for a consolation prize.

I'll continue to iron it out as we approach next Sunday!

All i know is TBK better be thankful he is duckin me in another conference.  Gonna be great to see Mort & Lou again.  As for Kamp i owe you about 6 at this point.  Bring your 6 shooters boys cause i'm comin in mouth running and guns blazing! 6 days fools!

Things to know about the location:

1) Take the Olive Way exit heading North on I-5 and it's right fucking there on Olive Way. There is also a Link Train stop about a block away.

2) If bringing some equipment, there is a loading zone right outside the bar or you can pull in the alley right by the tatoo place

3) You should be able to locate street parking close by. The zone parking that applies to most of the neighborhood does not apply on Sunday. If not, there is a paid parking lot on Broadway.

4) The bar has a decent little menu for pub fare and they don't mind you bringing in outside food. There is a shit-ton of restaurants within walking distance.

5) It's a PACKERS bar. Hopefully we will be able to channel the spirit of Madison and draw inspiration from the words of Lombardi.

On 8/24/2017 at 9:26 PM, DT. said:

No Gripsmoke! Noooo! But Louis be warned, EVERYONE frowns on skipping the halftime show out here.

Even though TBK is talking a whole HELL OF LOT for a guy who is probably stumble his way into maybe one win on the day, I gotta say he's RIGHT. I haven't been hypin up the show. I guess I been busy with this shit that shit, and that's my bad cause this IS the Seattle Championship and the biggest fucking deal in Tecmo this side of the Cascades.

More to unveil as we get closer to the event, but I do want to announce one major thing-

The winner of the Tournament, in addition to receiving a major cash price, WILL walk home with the actual poster. Manyo suggested it way back when, perhaps jokingly, but its actually in my possesion and I'm handing it out to someone who honors the great Kenny Easley with their play September 3rd.

So loosen up them thumbs, review some playbooks, and keep it locked here or @PortlandTecmo for more details as we approach the Seattle Championship Sunday September 3rd.

enforcer.jpg

$#!t...........It's about time you said something...It only took you 3 days before the fukk!n Tournement to do it!!!  You better hope we don't get matched up D.T., because I'm gonna treat you like a punching bag if we do........and no, I won't be using fukk!n PHX.