Jump to content
madmanyo360

Lewis County, WA - 03/11/17 - Cascadia F*cking Tecmo League: Season Zero

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

July 9 in Grit City. Can you make it?

 

Ask me in a week Kamp......I hurt my knee at work and my mind ain't really there right now...what kinda tourney is it gonna be???  Who's in???  Who's out???  What's it called???  PINN IT!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2017 at 10:35 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

 

Ask me in a week Kamp......I hurt my knee at work and my mind ain't really there right now...what kinda tourney is it gonna be???  Who's in???  Who's out???  What's it called???  PINN IT!!!

Correction, July 8 (Still Saturday) Will have more details if I can hammer down this Everdrive merge business. Thinking of either doing a coach season? or Maybe a sim season to test out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

Correction, July 8 (Still Saturday) Will have more details if I can hammer down this Everdrive merge business. Thinking of either doing a coach season? or Maybe a sim season to test out

 

^^^Fucc all that!!!  Just throw your OWN TOURNEY!!!.....snatch the reigns from Manyo and take over the Commish spot of Centrailia.............Manyo had Mayhem,.. you should call YOU'RE new Tournament..........(wait for it)..........The 1st Annual "KONCUSSION KAMP"  

 

                     

       

 

          (yes,..I know you ALL think that's a great idea...you don't gotta thank me...people WILL show up with a name like that...make it {OFFICIAL})

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

 

^^^Fucc all that!!!  Just throw your OWN TOURNEY!!!.....snatch the reigns from Manyo and take over the Commish spot of Centrailia.............Manyo had Mayhem,.. you should call YOU'RE new Tournament..........(wait for it)..........The 1st Annual "KONCUSSION KAMP"  

 

                     

       

 

          (yes,..I know you ALL think that's a great idea...you don't gotta thank me...people WILL show up with a name like that...make it {OFFICIAL})

I only meant to do the coach or sim season to ensure we have the everdrive merging business working before July 8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...