War Machine

Thunderdome IX Game Recaps: Group Play (KC-MIA, MIN-RAMS, DEN-SD, PHX-DAL, ATL-NO)

Group I

DT won the toss

He called Phx Dallas

I took Dallas

DT gets the kick to start the game and throws an int to Horton who proceeds to fumble right away.  It bounces a few times but Holt picks it up for the Cowboys.  Long pass to Novacek takes it down to the 10 which allows a quick TD to Martin.  DT gets the ball back but fumbles with Johnson on a picked pass play.  Daniel Stubbs picks it up and takes it to the house.  14-0.   DT next possession is a turnover on downs and this leads to another Novacek TD.  DT gets the ball back and is able to drive down the field and scores on a catch by Reeves who is double covered with no time left.  21-7 at the half.  I get the ball to start the second half and is able to hit Highsmith on a long pass that leads to a Willis FG.  In the second half, Rosenbach turns it up.  He is completing JJs all over the place and hitting the open man.  DT is able to score twice to make the game close but is unable to get an onside kick at the end to try for the tie.  

24-21

GG DT

• Your Group G
  • zuir won Toss
  • MIA/KC
  • I take KC
  • Final KC (bax) 14, MIA (zuir) 13
  • I get ball first and deberg to paige puts me up 7-0 in a hurry.  Lots of back and forth ensues with zuir taking the upper hand 10-7 into the 4th where he has a first and goal at the 5.  My KC defense holds to 4th down and MIA takes the FG to push their lead to 13-7.  Still a few minutes left though.  I receive the kickoff and can only set up shop at the 10.  After 3 incompletions I'm facing 4th and 10 on my own 10 with a couple minutes left.  Okoye gets his shit together, racks up 90 of his 111 yards on game winning drive, and I'm able to hold on for the final 30 seconds for the win.  GG zuir.

Group J Loser's bracket game

CARDINALS1 Neerrm 31
COWBOYS1gamehigh 14

I called matchup, gamehigh chose Cowboys.

Game was closer than score indicated, close first half with Cardinals up 14-7 and kicking to start the 2nd, but McDonald snagged an INT and Dallas could never really get the momentum going after that.

http://tecmoworld.com/twpc/?page_id=180&game=75790

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/117639432

15 minutes ago, Neerrm said:

Group J Loser's bracket game

CARDINALS1 Neerrm 31
COWBOYS1gamehigh 14

I called matchup, gamehigh chose Cowboys.

Game was closer than score indicated, close first half with Cardinals up 14-7 and kicking to start the 2nd, but McDonald snagged an INT and Dallas could never really get the momentum going after that.

http://tecmoworld.com/twpc/?page_id=180&game=75790

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/117639432

Neerrm moves on to the bracket and gamehigh eliminated!

the last game

ol dirty/disasta group

I won toss called MIN RAMs BC Cuban ain't no back and B temcoer.. trying to get him off his ground and pound honest tecmo game

Diaz took RAMS

back and fourth game, he had the momentum most of the time, got more stops, I got a HUGE fumble late in the 4th after turning over on downs deep in Rams territory on big stop. almost blew it w/ a 25ms QB kept running over the line of scrimmage on the final drive while cycling to intended wide open WRs... on 4th and short got a deep ball over a well lined up  kevin green whos jump was just under the 38pc lob ball.. gg Diaz

diaz.nsv

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns9

10 minutes ago, oklahoma said:

the last game

ol dirty/disasta group

I won toss called MIN RAMs BC Cuban ain't no back and B temcoer.. trying to get him off his ground and pound honest tecmo game

Diaz took RAMS

back and fourth game, he had the momentum most of the time, got more stops, I got a HUGE fumble late in the 4th after turning over on downs deep in Rams territory on big stop. almost blew it w/ a 25ms QB kept running over the line of scrimmage on the final drive while cycling to intended wide open WRs... on 4th and short got a deep ball over a well lined up  kevin green whos jump was just under the 38pc lob ball.. gg Diaz

diaz.nsv

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns9

Bo moves on to the bracket and eliminates Ol' Dirty Tecmo.  Group play is now over!