Sign in to follow this  
War Machine

Thunderdome IX: Groups Posted!!

It's time!  Below you will find the 10 groups and the 5 team matchups that you have a choice to call during group play.  I did my best to organize the groups as even as possible.  I'm sure I fucked some of it up and some are probably tougher than others, but you just gotta suck it up and win!  Deadline to get at least one game in is 1/26.  Have fun and please reach out to me if you have questions.  Good luck to all!!

14xp45l.jpg

IMPORTANT:  Playing in this tournament will take a committment from you. If you will not be around to get games in and will slow this down, please step away now before we get started. We have two on wait list. I will do my best to keep this moving and will bug you to get games in. I am excited to award a cool prize for this so hoping you all can show your thanks and appreciation by committing to this and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Edited by War Machine

Whoever i play can hit me up at Seven One Six Two Four Seven Zero Nine Zero Nine. I'm playing from A Tim Horton's Wifi so i can only host thru Hamachi. Shoot me a text to schedule. I can play thursday 4pm to 1opm eastern or anytime on weekend till 1opm

Edited by red98sethuthut