Double Dragon I vs. II for NES

TimBone

Which one do you prefer? I like #1 the best. #2 is good just way too many impossible puzzle boards in it. I had to use the fucking Game Genie to get past all of them. http://www.gamegenie.com/cheats/gamegenie/nes/index.html I have a feeling #4 will be a more polished version of #2. It will be sick as balls. Also #1 has the way better boss battle. #2's boss battle is just two insanely hard to kill ninjas and a doppleganger Billy. #1's boss battle is a royal rumble of Abobo fury complete with machine gun weilding end boss. I'm gonna play through #3 right now just for shits and giggles. #3 is supposedly the shittiest of the three.

doubledragon1-nes-15.pngDouble_Dragon_NES_screen_10.pngddg2v2.pnglarge.jpg

I will always love #1, but I just didn't get into #2 as much for some reason so I can't really compare.

I think the trailer for the new #4 makes the game look pretty tough with all those scenes where you have to fight and jump on a tightrope while dodging waves of moving shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...