TECMO SUPER BOWL HALL OF FAME FIRST CLASS

Ace Getter

3 hours ago, davefmurray said:

Not a chance. That is like saying every team who makes the second round should give all of their players rings.

I just don't think many people are nervous.

lol wth, winning 1 game is the same as winning 6? a guy having a shot to win it again after 15 years belongs in the HOF. 15 years, so then it took u guys a cpl years to learn my tricks and become world class and get to Madison lol

1 hour ago, davefmurray said:

69% Win% doesn't even get you in the top 60 at Madison! ;)

I was washed up losing half my games partying too much in college at the end of my playing days

and who's scoring the most points by a significant margin on that table? THE MASTER OF THE JJ OBV

Edited by Ace Getter

• 1 year later...
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, Knobbe said:

I've been around forever and I'm just vaguely familiar

exactly, im a long lost legend. but have u been around "forever" or AFTER the first cpl seasons of OTFL of pool 1 where I was #1 heel for being such a cheapskate JJ pos

• 4 years later...
On 9/6/2018 at 2:24 PM, Ace Getter said:

lol alright if u guys want to make me work for it, so be it. it took u guys 3 years to learn my moves, it took me 1 month, I can do it again

HDESvJw.gif

yer mom; in fact... bring her to madison

see you in 2024 beeeyyyotch; maybe ill go look for JP nexdream1 

he got married to some fine mexican, obviously, he may be too intimidated by my aura now; he recalls me as a super nerd in college who was inexperienced

maybe him balding has humbled him, he wears little rascal hats now, but could he handle me? i know you could handle THIS [points to crotch]