RBI: 2016 World Series

Celebrate the Chicago Cubs victory in the 2016 World Series with this ROM.  I don't typically do end-of-season ROMS, so this is kind of a big deal!

To commemorate the season, the title screen's color scheme has been changed to something a little more "Cubbish."

The ROM contains all ten teams that qualified for the 2016 Major League Baseball playoffs, to include:

• Boston Red Sox
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • Toronto Blue Jays
  • Cleveland Indians
  • Texas Rangers
  • Washington Nationals
  • New York Mets
  • Chicago Cubs
  • Los Angeles Dodgers
  • San Francisco Giants

I based the player ratings based strictly on their 2016 performance.  What this means is that, if a player had a down year in 2016, it will reflect on their in-game performance.

I've provided two versions of the ROM.  They both play identically to one another.  The only difference between the two is how the players are named.  The game only allows six characters per player name.  Version A has the players listed in traditional RBI Baseball compressed form (i.e. Bumgarner is Bmgrnr, Kershaw is Kershw, Donaldson is Dnldsn) and Version B has the players listed in my traditional truncated form (Bumgarner is Bumgar, Kershaw is Kersha, Donaldson is Donald).  On this note, I would appreciate some feedback as to which naming method everybody prefers for future ROM releases.

Enjoy!

And to answer you feed back: WHATEVER YOU WANT! Guys like you, and all the other designers and upgraders, that keep our memories of youth going that have been long gone a while now, really help us find some fun and stress relief away from this unbeatable game called "life". Again, its your creation you offered us for free. Do whatever you like my man.