I need help getting any simulator to work for me

Michael Fontenot

I have Microsoft Windows XP Professional, version 2002 and I am trying to use any simulator for tecmo of the 2000's, maybe 2009 or 2011, but I get an error code stating, entry point not found, the procedure entry point EncodePointer could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL 32.dll.  I am doing this for my little nephew who stays with me on weekends, his name is Michael, and I call him Mikey.  I am good with Macs but not Windblows..... thanks for any help, I get nothing but errors bc Windblows sucks or I don't have the proper updated software I guess.

Edited by Michael Fontenot

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 3:17 PM, Michael Fontenot said:

I have Microsoft Windows XP Professional, version 2002 and I am trying to use any simulator for tecmo of the 2000's, maybe 2009 or 2011, but I get an error code stating, entry point not found, the procedure entry point EncodePointer could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL 32.dll.  I am doing this for my little nephew who stays with me on weekends, his name is Michael, and I call him Mikey.  I am good with Macs but not Windblows..... thanks for any help, I get nothing but errors bc Windblows sucks or I don't have the proper updated software I guess.

This is a compatibility issue with Windows XP not having Service Pack 2 installed, which came out in like 2001. You either can update your Windows or trying to find a really old build of an emulator. You can always try Nesticle, which is attached.

nestc042.zip