Portland, OR - 01/28/17 - Johnny Johnson in the Beaver

DT.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2017 at 2:18 PM, Leonardite said:

I really wish I was attending this one.  Northwest Tecmo is a renegade, yet gentlemanly, breed of Tecmo.

You would be most welcome sir. Please do bring your brand of Dakota Tecmo west to the Cascades and the Pacific. We would welcome you with open arms (and hands offering brews of a PNW variety) as well as loud mouths (talkin' mess in our PNW variety). 

23 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

You would be most welcome sir. Please do bring your brand of Dakota Tecmo west to the Cascades and the Pacific. We would welcome you with open arms (and hands offering brews of a PNW variety) as well as loud mouths (talkin' mess in our PNW variety). 

I'd be honored to be an ambassador to the NW, accepting all brews and loud mouths that are available.

16 minutes ago, Leonardite said:

I'd be honored to be an ambassador to the NW, accepting all brews and loud mouths that are available.

We are overflowing with both good sir. I look forward to it...

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2017 at 2:18 PM, Leonardite said:

I really wish I was attending this one.  Northwest Tecmo is a renegade, yet gentlemanly, breed of Tecmo.

This year's CFT Season is this Saturday. Still hoping for some Dakota representaysh at one of these. @segathonsov MINNY too!