32 Team Original Tecmo Bowl Hacking Documentation

TheFes75

I have included a Document with 20+ pages of Hacking documentation for the 32 Team Original Tecmo Bowl with the updated graphics. Hope you get some use out of it. If you have any quesitons contact me. 

I Just updated this to include the formations on 2/19/17.

Original Tecmo Bowl 32 Team ROM with Updated Graphics Hex Locations.docx

Edited by TheFes75
Added new material to the document

I updated the document on 9/22/16. Added how to make the players on the Touchdown celebration screen black instead of white.  Wish i knew how to make the program write to their race designation to determine the player color for the touchdown screen like in TSB.

Updated the document to include the formations on 2/19/17

Edited by TheFes75

• 4 years later...
  • Knobbe pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 6:56 PM, bruddog said:

@tecmo_ninja might be but no one has really broken down this version of the game code wise. Seems unlikely that its going to ever happen at this point. 

Best bet would be to see if TecmoTurd still has the assembly code that I sent him.  I'm 99.9% sure I lost it when my computer died a few years ago.  The amount of code compared to Tecmo Super Bowl is extremely small.

On 7/29/2022 at 11:04 PM, jstout said:

Best bet would be to see if TecmoTurd still has the assembly code that I sent him.  I'm 99.9% sure I lost it when my computer died a few years ago.  The amount of code compared to Tecmo Super Bowl is extremely small.

Did you by chance send via this site's PMs? if so it would still be in your sent mail