Tecmo Genesis: 2016-2017 edition

TecmoSuperFan

After the somewhat successful return of my All Time rom, i got a request to do a Genesis 2016-2017 rom. Naturally due to the limitations set upon the genesis version, it's impossible to do a 32 team rom. So i'm going to go with what i have and make this season with what teams are on here. I might do a second version replacing the Browns with the Ravens, but i'm on the fence at the moment.

On a side note, if for some reason the Bills make the Super Bowl, i hope Carpenter does not miss a game winning field goal. Don't want a case of the Christie curse, lol

Edited by TecmoSuperFan

• 2 weeks later...

So far progress is going well, just need to finish up adding players and doing their ratings. On a side note, i'll be doing things a little different in terms of irl. Instead of being the backup to Keenum, i'll have Jared Goff start for LA. And instead of being on the Vikings' Practice Squad, Boehringer will be WR4 for them. And even though Baby Gronk was cut by the Bills, he will be on them for this rom.