(GEN) Tecmo Super Bowl All Time Redux

TecmoSuperFan

Tecmo Super Bowl All Time Redux

This is the Genesis' all time rosters, redone and changed around by myself using Baron Von Lector's ratings for TSB Gold. If there are any errors that need to be fixed, let me know. 

Special thanks go to Baron Von Lector for the ratings, with out them it'd have been a struggle to work on their ratings.

10 minutes ago, broncofan7 said:

First of all..THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

ONE GLARING ISSUE WITH THE BRONCOS..you selected Steve Foley instead of Dennis Smith at safety.

Main reason why i did this was looking at the career leaders, Foley had more INTs than Smith. with a few exceptions, i went based on career stats. however, i will compromise and switch Harden to backup and move Foley to DB2 to allow for Smith. Thank you both for your feedback.

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperFan said:

Main reason why i did this was looking at the career leaders, Foley had more INTs than Smith. with a few exceptions, i went based on career stats. however, i will compromise and switch Harden to backup and move Foley to DB2 to allow for Smith. Thank you both for your feedback.

Thank you! 

PS: Von Miller is #92 in the game. that was elvis Dumervil's old number. Von is #58.

Any chance you could do a NFL2016 version? 

• 1 month later...

It's an awesome game and thanks for creating it.  Is there any way to make the quarters in the season game 3 mins? Or the same clock and time as the nes version of super tecmo bowl?  Also Bo Jackson is very slow on this game.  There is no way the stats were right on him.  Seems like Marcus Allen is the Bo Jackson we know from the nes version.  On the 49ers it would be cool if you put in Steve Young as the backup.  Steve Young is the # 10 rated quarterback in the history of the NFL according to the NFL Channel on quarterbacks.  He is way better than the backup currently on this game for the 49ers.