is there a new rom for this year coming?

theskawks

Love all the work you guys do!!!!! I use it on base for all my military firefighters and helps tremendously with moral!!! Can't wait to see the 2017 SNES NFL and NCAA TSB 1 , 2017 NFL and NCAA STREET , 2017 TSB NFL and NCAA, ORIGINAL TECMO BOWL 2017 NFL, NCAA, and STREET (50 yard field anyone on the original!?!?!?), NBA and NCAA 2017 Tecmo Basketball, MLB and NCAA 2017 RBI Baseball and/or Baseball Stars, Baseball Simulator 1.000, Bad News Bears, Bases Loaded, etc., 2017 Hockey (haven't seen that in a while. Like NHL '94 being upgraded?), SNES 2017 NBA or NCAA JAM (if possible?), or any other sports games you bada** designers come up with!!! Just wanted you to know (Especially you Baron Von Lector :wink: ) you are much appreciated!!! Can't wait to see all the different ROMS!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. It's one of my favorite things to do, creating my annual rom. Plus, this in-depth player analysis helps me dominate my fantasy leagues. :)I got mine out a little early (tonight) for those that are frothing to play. Stoked football is back!

Check the downloads section!

Edited by qbvikings