Dubuque, IA - 12/10/16 - Tomczak Bowl IX sponsored by EatShitOrenga.com - Registration is OPEN

Beef Juice

6 minutes ago, RetroNathan said:

You have a better chance leaving with a red Swingline than anyone taking The Shannon from me.

For what it's worth, my money is on Kyle or @noonan winning the whole shebang. They'll be tough to beat.

Yeah. Time for a Tomczak title to stay in-state.

hey, i'm looking to go on the cheap.. anyone want to split a hotel room at the holiday inn express? 

i'd take floor space as well if you already have a one bedroom booked. shoot me a PM right away! thanks

7 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

Bummed I can't make it down, who's going to be rocking the twitter feed so I can stay up to date?

Missing two in a row? You disappoint me.

I'm the worst at Twitter so I probably won't give updates. I hope to have the bracket on challonge.com updated as the day goes on though so you can check results there.

3 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

Yeah I didn't manage my Kitchen Pass time well this fall/winter.  Plus Turkey day through Xmas always seems to get filled up with stuff.

I'll miss #theshannon the most.

I'll give you an inside scoop. This is probably the last time we do this in December.

14 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

Missing two in a row? You disappoint me.

I'm the worst at Twitter so I probably won't give updates. I hope to have the bracket on challonge.com updated as the day goes on though so you can check results there.

Beefjuice's wit needs to be on twitter.  With the sponsorship by eatshitorenga.com you should hire an intern to live tweet whatever you are saying.

3 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

Beefjuice's wit needs to be on twitter.  With the sponsorship by eatshitorenga.com you should hire an intern to live tweet whatever you are saying.

I do have an intern at work who might be able to come, however, he is under 21....no idea on if they would let him into the bar.

5 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

I'll give you an inside scoop. This is probably the last time we do this in December.

What What What?!?

3 minutes ago, Nickabc said:

I do have an intern at work who might be able to come, however, he is under 21....no idea on if they would let him into the bar.

What What What?!?

It's a full on restaurant. Don't you remember the kids constantly trying to get us to buy crap from them for that benefit?

Also we've come to the conclusion that December is too tough of a time to get people to come so we're probably gonna move it to February in the future.

Also the team tiers used last year won't change at all this year. Looking at the results there were a couple things I thought about tweaking but nothing was anything major. I'm gonna let this version play again and then review the results aftewards.

TecmoTiers15.png

6 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

Also we've come to the conclusion that December is too tough of a time to get people to come so we're probably gonna move it to February in the future.

Have you guys thought about Putting it someplace else in IA?   *cough Ahem* Like Cedar Rapids *Cough*