Sign in to follow this  
Tecmonster

Tecmonster's Kickstarter page to fund the Preview Magazine

So I'd like to produce a high quality, hard copy version of my annual Preview Magazine this year but to make it cost-effective, of course, I have to run a relatively large print job.  Since I don't have the means or the risk appetite to prepay for a large order before knowing if there's an adequate market for this, I've begun a Kickstarter campaign.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions by posting here or to the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1614613459/tecmonsters-tecmo-super-bowl-2017-preview-magazine

Thanks.

Tecmonster

Interesting!  Good luck, dude.

12 pages for $12 bucks? How many of those pages have stats tables in them, or conversely, how much of the available page area is dedicated to referencing stats?

What version game are you basing it on? A version of your own or TB-org's?

How many books do you plan on printing?

Edited by Maynard_G_Krebs

If I didn't have to ship it, it would be about $4 cheaper.

It's going to look roughly how last year's magazine looked, where each division has one page and the player attributes for each of the four teams in each division is displayed, along with a brief team write-up and summary.  It will also have two pages dedicated to ranking all the QB's, RB's, WR's, and TE's.  The other page (besides the cover) provides details about my game (listing the hacks), a fantasy league primer, and a team outlook summary (a more detailed version than last year's).

It's based on my own game, and I'm aiming to print 250 books.

Tecmonster's 2016 TSB Preview Magazine.pdf