PS4 Players in the house?

bradbears81

4 hours ago, Baron von Lector said:

My kids are on the PS4 more often than I, but when I'm on, I'll play Diablo III or Star Wars: Battlefront.  My PSN ID is BaronVonLector.

I got rid of Star Wars Battlefront to get Uncharted 4.  I was highly unsatisfied with SWB.  No campaign mode, no creativity in the boards, spawn at same locations every time, etc.  Very poorly executed on their behalf.  I used to love Battlefront 1 & 2 on PS2, but they significantly strayed from what made them popular.

46 minutes ago, bradbears81 said:

I got rid of Star Wars Battlefront to get Uncharted 4.  I was highly unsatisfied with SWB.  No campaign mode, no creativity in the boards, spawn at same locations every time, etc.  Very poorly executed on their behalf.  I used to love Battlefront 1 & 2 on PS2, but they significantly strayed from what made them popular.

I have SWB for XBONE.  I only paid $25 for it but I agree, it sucks.  It's not even worth that price.

I have PS4 also, but the only game I play online is Rocket League.  My ID is rmm1976 if you want to add me.

I think Ted or someone else was looking to play as well...

Karl_Hungus_33

Yeah, they somehow made Star Wars not fun even though the sound/graphics are amazing.  I played for a couple months pretty hard and then completely lost interest.  Real bummer.

I'm addicted to Rocket League now, can't recommend it enough and I'm still fairly terrible at it.  My brother got me hooked, he kept trying to get me to play for months but I thought "soccer with rocket cars sounds really dumb".  I was wrong, it's amazing.  Like Tecmo, it's very easy to play but incredibly hard to master.  

Looking forward to Battefield 1, hopefully it's as fun as it looks so far.

Edited by moulds33

On 7/12/2016 at 3:23 PM, meat said:

my ID is didntwipegood for ps4.I just picked up rbi baseball 15 for cheap,anybody want to play online ??

I have RBI 15 also (and got MLB the show 16 but that I won't get for a few more weeks until by BD) :D

Will accept your friend request.

28 minutes ago, lightninglarry said:

let me know when u get the show rob, and we can play

I'll be getting it for my birthday in mid-August

Already purchased on "Prime Day" brand new for 16 bucks!!!  But I can't open it yet :( 

• 3 weeks later...

I run LAN parties in Green Bay, and Overwatch is super popular.  Currently we run them on PC.  I do however own a PS4, and play Rocket League a ton.  trojangblan on PS4, trojangb on steam, trojan1979 on games for windows live.

https://www.facebook.com/Green.Bay.LAN/?fref=ts  This is our FB page for event postings.

9 hours ago, rmm1976 said:

I've been looking to pick up Overwatch..   waiting for the price to drop to $39.99!

Dude.... scope out eBay for some good prices on used versions.  Don't wait, because it's so popular you'll be waiting awhile.  I'm not even close to being a fan of FPS games, but this game is absolutely the shizzzzzzzzz!

• 6 months later...