Sign in to follow this  
red98sethuthut

2016 Team by Team NFL Rosters/Depth Charts (With PFF 2015 grades)

What up nfl junkies. I'm putting together a NFL team by team rosters/depth charts on excel. I play a lot of fantasy sports but i want to know more about offensive lineman and defensive players. Each chart has team's Coaches ( head coach, oc, dc, playcaller, special teams) and they're style of play or preferred scheme ( 3/4, 4/3, Cover 2 Ex.). This way i make sure each team has the proper personnel to run its desired scheme. It has each team's 2015 Team Stats ( Pts/game, Pts/game Given Up, Rushing, Receiving, Red Zone Stats, Yards P/ Drive Stats, Total Plays Ran. I'm not an expert or anything so i went by ProFootballFocus.com ratings in 2015 for player grades (that should give us an idea of each player's particular skill sets). I have PFF Ranks by position on the chart. For example  I also put down each players Peripheral stats (from there combine as a rookie)  to there particular position ( Ht, Wt, Vertical Jump, 40 time, broad Jump, arm length, hand length, explosion number for( rookie front 7 players ) (, production ratio (for rookie front 7 players)  etc, bench press reps at 225 if that's standard combine test weight???) ).  I also have Production Ratio's, and Explosion ratio for Rookies. Drop ratio is something i'm going to add into later ( Total targets/Drops) .

**** Defensive Fronts 2016 for each team: Correct something that is wrong...Source IDP Guru ( Had Phi in as 4/3 and 3/4 I need to double check that out)

4-3 Teams: ATL, CAR, , CIN, DAL (Tampa-2), DET, JAX (4-3 Under) , MIA, MIN, NYG, OAK, PHI (1st Year in the 4/3 was 3/4 in 2015) , SEA (4-3 Under), LA (Some Multiple fronts), TB (The ran Tampa-2 last year) Ne 4-3 Hybrid/Multi front.

3-4 Teams: , ARZ, CHI (4-0-4 Front),DEn, GB, IND, HOU, KC, NO, NYJ  , PIT, SD, TEN, WAS,SD, SF (multi front)

Multiple Front Teams: BAL, BUF, CLE (3-4 base), NO

**** Each Base Coverage.....

BUF Man to Man,

CAR Cover 2,Cover 3, SEA Press-Cover 3, JAX +ATL Press Cover 3,

Offensive Systems:

Air Coryell: Ari, dal,det,mia,min,no (Timing-based),Tb,ten,

West Coast: Atl, Bal, Buf,Cin,Cle,Den,Gb,Indy,Jax (vanilla),Kc,La, Nyg (Up-tempo),oak,phi,sea,was,

Spread: Hou, NE, Nyj ( they love the pistol+Gun), SF (Up-tempo)

Erhardt+Perkins: Car,Chi,Pit,SD,

Zone Blocking teams: ATL (Cut-Blocking scheme), Bal ( Stretch Zone), DEn ( Cut-Blocking Scheme), Mia  ( According to Pat Kirwan they will run some zone blocking schemes since they just signed a great rb under the zone scheme in arian foster), Nyj, sea, 

*****team BliTZ Percentages??? I remember Ari Blitzed a lot last year, i expect dallas to blitz more due to depth issues

***** team PlayAction Percentages ....The old way of you got to run early set up the run to set up the pass or playaction is a Myth. Running the ball in 4th qtr is more valuable to winning football games than early in the game. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2016/2015-play-action-offense

**** Referee personnel...and % of times each crew called holding  http://www.footballzebras.com/2016/05/23/officiating-crews-for-the-2016-season/

*** Drop ratio (Total Targets/Total Drops)...bELOW...Basically ted Ginn Jr., Evans, and A. Cooper is only wr's hands i dont trust

*** Teams that are Pro Analytic or Not??? CLeveland Pro Analytic, KC Pro-Analytic, Tb head coach more of trust his eyes thru film study type of coach,

*** Each Team's KR/PR Good DST/returner stacks for Dfs La rams DST/tavon austion (PR 2015 34-268-1td), Sea Dst/Tyler Lockett (PR '15 40-379-1td), KC dst /Tyreke Hill (R), Mia Dst/Jarvis landry (356 yds 1td PR 2015), car/tedd Ginn jr 2015 (27-277-0)  , Nyg/D.Harris (341yds 1td 2015), Pitt Dst A.Brown PR (22-212 1td 2015)...SD (terrible D but PR T. Benjamin 28-324-1)

*** teams that prefer using 1 RB as the main ball carrier: Ari,Pit

. I only have the player grades and players Ht, Wt, and position and some Peripheral stats ( Vertical Jump, 40 times). I wish teams re-tested there players each year.  If you want chart your team's (I made a base chart to save you time) projected starters go ahead post it in excel. I have access to PFF player rankings, and rotowire if you need help with player ratings. Please correct any mistakes i made. If you have a opinion of team's outlook post about it.

******* These rosters were updated to about 8-14 Teams add and cut players so each chart isn't 100% accurate. *******

20160522_111704.jpg

NFLTeamBaseChart.xlsx

TEAMbyTEAMstats2015Offense.xlsx

TEambyTeam2015RushingOffense.xlsx

2015TeamO-LineStats.xlsx

TbyTRushingAllowed15.xlsx

TDsScored2015byTeam.xlsx

TeamByTeamDefense2015.xlsx

TeamByTeamReceivingAllowed15.xlsx

TeamBYTeams2015PassingStats.xlsx

2015PaceofPlay.xlsx

2016REfs.xlsx    ( Not Done Yet) Full Crews at http://www.footballzebras.com/2016/05/23/officiating-crews-for-the-2016-season/

dropratio.xlsx

SF49ersGrades.xlsx

SEAsEAHAWKsGRADES.xlsx

SDCHARGERSGRADES.xlsx

PITSTEELERSGRADES.xlsx

OAKRAIGRADES.xlsx

PHIEAGLESGRADES.xlsx

NYGGRades.xlsx

NYJETSGRADES.xlsx

NOSaintsGrades.xlsx

NewEnglandPatsGrades.xlsx

MINVIKSGRADES.xlsx

MiamiDolphins.xlsx

KCCHIEFSGRADES.xlsx

JAXJAGSGRADES.xlsx

HOUTEXANSGRADES.xlsx

GbPACKGRADES.xlsx

DETLIONSGRADES.xlsx

DENVERBRONCSGRADES.xlsx

DALCOWBOYSGRADES.xlsx

ColtsGrades.xlsx

ClevelandBrownsGrades.xlsx

CINCYBENGALSGRADES.xlsx

CHIBEARSGRADES.xlsx

CARPANTHERSGRADES.xlsx

BuffaloBIlls.xlsx

BALTRAVENSGRADES.xlsx

ATLFALCONSGRADES.xlsx

ARICARDSGRADES.xlsx

STLRAMSGRADES.xlsx

TBBUCSGrades.xlsx

TENTITANSGRADES.xlsx

WASPLAYERGRADES.xlsx

beatwritersWeatherguys.xlsx

75statsgoinginto201617season.docx

Edited by red98sethuthut

Check out this Pre-Snap Reads Quarterback Catalogue charted 16,800 pass attempts, 617 interceptable passes, 1,362 failed receptions, 3,509 Simple YAC throws and 1,037 sacks. The book charted the play of 35 quarterbacks, every single player who attempted 250+ passes during the 2015 season.

http://presnapreads.com/pre-order-the-2016-pre-snap-reads-quarterback-catalogue/

FootballOutsiders's Film Study on Bal QB Joe Flacco http://www.footballoutsiders.com/film-room/2016/film-room-joe-flacco

FootballOutsiders's Film Study on BUF QB Tyrod taylor http://www.footballoutsiders.com/film-room/2016/film-room-tyrod-taylor

NFL Schedule grid 

NFLGrid.xlsx

Nfl team by team Rb Wear-n-Tear Sheets with Weekly Schedule. This is to tract how many carries/targets each rb gets each week. Pretty simple. Just want keep tabs on how many carries + targets a Rb gets each week. Coaches care about winning not your fantasy league. Sometimes they will use a starter Rb less or more due to different circumstances. Fill it out each week to keep track.

billsRbWearNTear.xlsx

DolphinsRbWearNTear.xlsx

PAtsRbWearNTear.xlsx

ColtsRbWearNTear.xlsx

RavensRbWearNTear.xlsx

JagsRbWearNTear.xlsx

JetsRbWearNTear.xlsx

TexansRbWearNTear.xlsx

SteelersRbWearNTear.xlsx

BenaglsRbWearNTear.xlsx

BrownsRbWearNTear.xlsx

TitansRbWearNTear.xlsx