Sign in to follow this  
~Tailback King~

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...

@buck...you might wanna check out the 2 new "LEGEND" vids I found^^^ (Cards & Jets)  Even the great Walter Payton never had a 90 yard run...

(and don't worry Buck, I got the times written down so you can see the glimpses of greatness without havin' to watch the whole vid...just for u ;) )

1 hour ago, turbohuna4eva! said:

I would like to see @buck and @~Tailback King~ play each other live. I just think it would be a great time. That is all. (probably should have been put in the Random Thoughts thread)

More random thoughts:  I would like to see @Mike Gordan and @joeygats go at it

42 minutes ago, PockyCandy said:

@~Tailback King~ and @buck Look what I found. 

tailback king is gonna explode.  nice find.

although, to be honest, it was a whole lotta talkin and not much showin

Edited by buck

19 hours ago, PockyCandy said:

@~Tailback King~ and @buck Look what I found. 

O~MY~GOD.............................No words need be said when this much rare greatness is captured in one vid.

(Pocky........You the {muthaphukk!n} man...I don't know where you dug this up, but if you were a paleontologist, you just discovered the bones of the T~Rex)

Edited by ~Tailback King~

@davefmurray @turbohuna4eva! @Knobbe @madmanyo360 @regulator088 @bruddog @Bilt @buck @PockyCandy or anybody else I forgot who would be involved with making this "fabled" Tecmobowl documentary should without a doubt start it off with this segment above,^^^or at least have it featured in the film.  Bo, Joe, Randall, Christian,or Lawrence,....sure, they'd be in it too, but this would by far be the most interesting part!!!!!^^^

1 hour ago, PockyCandy said:

34:56 to 35:20 is 24 solid seconds of JJ highlights. 

brad muster, in the kitchen, with the lead pipe...man, in a perfect world I could sit around and watch all of these old school primetimes...so much fun.

On 1/21/2018 at 2:29 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

@PockyCandy ...How the progress on your "ULTAMET ACHIEVEMENT" going????????!!!!!

I was never able to start it. I got a new laptop and am trying to figure out new editing software, along with juggling a job and a ton of schoolwork. 

On 1/27/2018 at 8:47 AM, PockyCandy said:

I was never able to start it. I got a new laptop and am trying to figure out new editing software, along with juggling a job and a ton of schoolwork. 

You didn't lose all the Johnny Johnson footage you said you saved............DID YOU?????????????????????!!!