Sign in to follow this  
twister

is zachctl or randy still active?

Twister, 

Manyo comes and goes and misses you badly. Haven't heard from Zach since turbogate. Randii was banished for 6 months, trolled like crazy, creating guest profiles and such until he vanished into the sunset. Things are pretty chill now other than the occasional cheating accusations. Randii isn't really missed. Maybe his contributions a little but we're good. I think HSTL had 3 or 4 different draft reviews for S36. 

then randalous quit commishing, going out like a she-male.... so naturally i rode the winds of revolution and took the reins, which caused him to go even more berserk..... then i won hstl 32, and i think his head truly exploded when he finally realized that not only was i demonstrably better than him at life..... but tecmo too!

and so here we are-------j3ff, i hope you have finally chosen to return and face me once and for all to settle that unholy tie we forged back in season whatever it was when you were the redskins and i was the chiefs..... still spitting the metallic taste out of my mouth from that foul affair.

I guess I'm the only one who misses Randy and his contributions.  His play style was different than anyone else and those vloGGs he did for a while were dope.  His attitude only got to me in the early years of HSTL.

Ah well.  Kind of weird that Zach never came back, I think he will someday.  Maybe Bob too.  And even Homer Fu!

Homers made a couple appearances here and there on some big tourney streams and the like. Randy I've been playing some words with friends with and he asked about hstl. Not sure how soon he could come back but I bet he does eventually

I just stumbled on the forums to show some friends of the existence of online tecmo and watched "The Fumble II".  I can't believe Byner's luck.  Comedy gold!

On 5/17/2016 at 11:34 PM, kamphuna8 said:

Homers made a couple appearances here and there on some big tourney streams and the like. Randy I've been playing some words with friends with and he asked about hstl. Not sure how soon he could come back but I bet he does eventually

Sounds more like "Words with Wienerheads." I've been playing chess with friends, it's pretty dope.

15 hours ago, Ol' Dirty Tecmo said:

Sounds more like "Words with Wienerheads." I've been playing chess with friends, it's pretty dope.

Theres a Chess with Friends? Fucking sign me up!

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Theres a Chess with Friends? Fucking sign me up!

Yeah, really---I love chess. Only board games I love more are Risk and Clue. 

11 minutes ago, MattyD said:

Yeah, really---I love chess. Only board games I love more are Risk and Clue. 

I still have the 1980s VHS version of Clue, where you have to find out who everyone is, along with the murderers/victims. Not to mention there's no board to speak of.

Had the Phantom Stryker version, not the Power Jet. Still have the tape around here somewhere. No clue where the ship is, probably thrown away.

Honestly a bunch of the cartoons, games and toys of the 1980s are much better than what is available today (both quality and substance).  In my opinion the takeoff in technology (video games, tablets, etc.) has diminished other forms of entertainment for later generations.

On 5/4/2016 at 3:15 PM, toolie said:

For your enjoyment: HSTL 28 NFC Championship Game...

"And what a choke by the Vikings!"  HA HA HA!!!  That shit never gets old