Help needed! 32-Team German Football

I'm slowly getting away from Tecmo Super Bowl ROM edits, but when the Minnesota Vikings drafted a German Pro player by the name of Moritz Boehringer, I've decided to do one more.

I need a little help.  I've attached TBorg's base 32-team ROM to start with.  Essentially, while at work, our IT guys have limited the software I can have on my computer, and I lack the skills to hex-edit the values within the ROM that establish how long team name are and where they start and end within the ROM.

All I need is for somebody to replace the existing teams with the teams that I've listed below and I can take care of the rest.  I will give credit on the ROM to whomever can pull this off for me.  Much thanks in advance!  Here's the teams:

AFC East

Buffalo Bills >> Berlin Adler

Miami Dolphins >> New Yorker Lions (not New York)

New England Patriots >> Bielefeld Bulldogs

New York Jets >> Lubeck Cougars

AFC North

Cincinnati Bengals >> Berlin Rebels

Cleveland Browns >> Kiel Hurricanes

Baltimore Ravens >> Bonn Gamecocks

Pittsburgh Steelers >> Paderborn Dolphins

AFC South

Indianapolis Colts >> Dresden Monarchs

Houston Texans >> Hamburg Huskies

Jacksonville Jaguars >> Cologne Crocodiles

Tennessee Titans >> Potsdam Royals

AFC West

Denver Broncos >> Dusseldorf Panthers

Kansas City Chiefs >> Hildesheim Invaders

Oakland Raiders >> Elmshorn Pirates

San Diego Chargers >> Ritterhude Badgers

NFC East

Washington Redskins >> Allgau Comets

New York Giants >> Rhein-Neckar Bandits

Philadelphia Eagles >> Franken Knights

Dallas Cowboys >> Munchen Rangers

NFC North

Chicago Bears >> Frankfurt Universe

Detroit Lions >> Saarland Hurricanes

Green Bay Packers >> Giessen Dragons

Minnesota Vikings >> Nurnberg Rams

NFC South

Tampa Bay Buccaneers >> Marburg Mercenaries

New Orleans Saints >> Schwab Hall Unicorns

Atlanta Falcons >> Ingolstadt Dukes

Carolina Panthers >> Ravensburg Razorback

NFC West

San Francisco 49ers >> Munich Cowboys

St. Louis Rams >> Stuttgart Scorpions

Seattle Seahawks >> Kirchdorf Wildcats

Arizona Cardinals >> Wiesbaden Phantoms

T-Borg 20XX Base ROM.nes

Using FCEUX, I counted 500 characters in the original 32-team ROM allocated between team names and mascots.  In the proposed GFL, I counted 525.  However, I realized that in the original ROM there is no "space" character used between team name and mascot (see picture), so I subtracted 32 from the total of 525 which brings the number down to 493 which is just less than the original.

hex.png

some of those names (city + mascot) look long, too.  I think that they can't be any longer than TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (20 characters, including all spaces) to be able to fit on the screen when displayed.  might wanna czech on that.

4 minutes ago, buck said:

some of those names (city + mascot) look long, too.  I think that they can't be any longer than TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (20 characters, including all spaces) to be able to fit on the screen when displayed.  might wanna czech on that.

I believe they're all under 20 characters.  I did have to trim a few characters off of a couple of the names, such as the Schwabish Hall Unicorns, Giessen Golden Dragons, and Ravensburg Razorbacks.

1 hour ago, buck said:

That sounds right buck. Also the actual mascot name can't be greater than 10 characters or it will definitely get truncated on the blue screen. Looks like only the mercenaries would get truncated.