North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experience

DrFrolf

Burning Mort 5 early outlook

Keys to Beef’s Success:

1. Don’t touch the drums.

2. Don’t smoke anything.

Thanks guys. I had so much fun, even when my incessant drumming cost my troupe’s chances and I smoked myself into the upside-down.

Sincerely,

Beef Juice (3-time last place king)

6 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

Burning Mort 5 early outlook

Keys to Beef’s Success:

1. Don’t touch the drums.

2. Don’t smoke anything.

Thanks guys. I had so much fun, even when my incessant drumming cost my troupe’s chances and I smoked myself into the upside-down.

Sincerely,

Beef Juice (3-time last place king)

Your drumming may have cost you the win, but you're #1 in our hearts. The fact alone that you've made 3 of these things via 8 hour one-way drives is a feat no other has dared to attempt. Also, your Fireside Chat rally after your chair "lost it's balance" was quite impressive. 

In summary: Don't touch the drums

• 8 months later...

read through the thread for the first time ever and seeing all the Lou posts and photos really hurt tbh :( 

but besides that, it looks like a really good time and if I was a drinker or partier I would def do it.. but I'm just plain vanilla so something like this wouldn't be a good experience for me :| 

hopefully one day Hank gets to go cause I know he really wants to one day, so whoever is in charge of secret invites hopefully you read this :) 

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2023 at 3:08 PM, joeygats said:

read through the thread for the first time ever and seeing all the Lou posts and photos really hurt tbh :( 

but besides that, it looks like a really good time and if I was a drinker or partier I would def do it.. but I'm just plain vanilla so something like this wouldn't be a good experience for me :| 

hopefully one day Hank gets to go cause I know he really wants to one day, so whoever is in charge of secret invites hopefully you read this :) 

Your thoughts about Lou don't fall on deaf ears. We think about him all the time and miss the guy a ton. 

Here's a video capturing the opening ceremony at BM IV to honor Lou, courtesy of @SammieSmith33 and performed by @Leonardite and The Grand Conjurer: 

As far as a 2024 experience, there have been rumblings at best. If it is decided, the experience will reveal itself here in due time for all to see.