North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experience

DrFrolf

• 3 weeks later...

Since the last Burning Mort there have been multiple wars within the Tecmo community and we even lost Tecmo Madison hopefully for only 1 year.  I'm happy there will be a BM3 but i'm concerned that with the lack of Tecmo it may not be enough to appease the Tecmo Gods... You do have some sort of sacrifice to offer the Tecmo Gods at least right?

10 hours ago, hankthetank said:

Since the last Burning Mort there have been multiple wars within the Tecmo community and we even lost Tecmo Madison hopefully for only 1 year.  I'm happy there will be a BM3 but i'm concerned that with the lack of Tecmo it may not be enough to appease the Tecmo Gods... You do have some sort of sacrifice to offer the Tecmo Gods at least right?

If I ate poontang for breakfast, lunch and supper (not that I don't), my taste buds would grow weary.

Such is the dilemma with the Tecmo gods and the game of Tecmo. 

It's time to explore other areas, if you follow my analogy.

30 minutes ago, DrFrolf said:

It's time to shake off the cobwebs. 

The Grand Conjurer powers grow in the Peace Garden State. 

The tecmo gods at Burning Mort are more powerful yet powerless when the Grand Conjurer hold court. 

His magic flute is listed as a weapon of mass procreation

It is said that under his mask a whole civilization of tiny Fergies and Joshua Duhamels prosper 

20 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

So are we convening at Pounds this evening?

Switching it up to start this year. Starting the festivities at Pixeled Brewery.

That being said, you know we always get to Poundtown at some point.
Edited by DrFrolf

I’m still knocking the cobwebs loose, so I’m just going to post pictures for now. I’ll throw a more thoughtful post out there later.  I think at the moment it suffices to say that there is NOTHING else like Burning Mort - in the Tecmo world or otherwise - and that’s completely because of the people that take part. You are all my heroes.

0ABA2625-9738-4544-AB34-C7EAA78BE025.jpeg

D797BB52-D7E6-417F-B7DA-F8E3BBA1C883.jpeg

9EA5CDA3-26DD-417D-A78C-9BD870A4DCD6.jpeg

0F5F6206-6DB0-4C70-B580-A7FEC14F859C.jpeg

32E3CB88-E07B-4FB3-8085-1483BC5B30E1.jpeg

A69658EC-5A29-45E1-82B3-538A6FC6FE63.jpeg

FED40DB8-8B0E-4FED-AE97-10BAF756DCAC.jpeg

37322695-A0AC-486C-9928-A7C4BC0E24DB.jpeg

2AE9FE2D-F6F6-42E1-9C99-071BBB6B01A0.jpeg

11CA4239-AA65-458E-8273-1178E36E9522.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjdY-ni9fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5-WYwyZZU

https://youtu.be/Ioeuobm3atA

https://youtu.be/tzWC1l97AIE

4C1AFF83-B57E-4895-810A-5A62B54A6ECC.jpeg

1CD31B33-DDD3-4980-8EFF-7BBAE77C992C.jpeg

9CBB5C80-5BF4-4D15-9B34-00087B5CEC05.jpeg

5FF37960-8BF0-4FEB-8EBA-841B98EDFC17.jpeg

DCACD1E4-9819-44CF-AD4A-0358E96654C3.jpeg

Wow amazing ! 

I see Man crushes all over the place In those photos! 

I’m still trying to get there though- left 2 weeks ago but nobody will pick up a hitchhiker dressed as a 70s pimp holding cardboard sign “going to Leonard ND- if don’t know where that is go suck off a donkey” 

There are no words for how great Burning Mort is.  The surprises and the level of detail is out of this world.  Case in point,  Conjurer draws phallic vegetables and fruits with our names on them out of a sack to pick teams, every veggie is different. 

I'll post the closing ceremony and a better recap later but I still have no voice and look haggard.  I was buying a lot of groceries yesterday and the check out lady asked if my kids were back from COLLEGE.   

The Conjurers magic comes at a cost to your life force aging you 15 years in a single night.  

Sometimes Burning Mort will eat its young. My tribe couldn't handle The Conjurer's madness and quit, leaving Beef Tribe a one man army. But then a brave warrior appeared. He called himself "Tucker" and fought with pride. Alas, Beef Tribe would win no points. The Conjurer kindly gave us 5 points so we did not leave the sacred ground complete losers, just mostly losers.

• Knobbe unpinned this topic

After a grueling 12 hours of Burning Mort,  The Grand Conjurer, growing weak from spreading his magic "seed" everywhere holds the sacred closing ceremony. 

Frolf, PCB (People's Champ's Brother) and Josh 2.0 take home the Trophy.   

Not captured on film due to the electromagnetic field created the Grand Conjurer vanished in a puff of smoke to his Dreamland where he will rest and let his powers regenerate for Burning Mort 4.

Edited by segathonsov

28 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

After a grueling 12 hours of Burning Mort,  The Grand Conjurer, growing weak from spreading his magic "seed" everywhere holds the sacred closing ceremony. 

Frolf, PCB (People's Champ's Brother) and Josh 2.0 take home the Trophy.   

Not captured on film due to the electromagnetic field created the Grand Conjurer vanished in a puff of smoke to his Dreamland where he will rest and let his powers will regenerate for Burning Mort 4.

Now let's get drunk!