North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experience

DrFrolf

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, DrFrolf said:

It's official! 

June 8, 2019

BMIII: Weekend at Bernie Mort

The date is too early for me to consider going this year #teach! But there is potential for me to take a PNW contingent on a road trip in the future... #TecmovanAnyone?

20190319_172653.jpg

I would love to attend again this year but being Neil is a newly married man I don’t think his wife would be ok w it after last year & the long “nap” Neil & I shared at his apartment before my flight home.  

Have a great time & to Neil... we will always have Fargo naptime .... 

..,,,, freezing Louis, winter 2020 in Connecticut 

On 2/24/2019 at 11:33 PM, sonofpatbeach said:

I don't want to know what jungle juice is, do I?

I would say it was your Urine that splashed the brim of my hat at 2am when the roof of Mort’s minivan almost caved in on Joey & i- when I looked out the window to see if a tree fell in it - nope just at 6 foot 8 of Josh H pissing off it.  I did lie then that the stream just missed me - but now long enough has passed I can admit the stream of Holtzbauer jungle juice did indeed hit the straw hat I had on.  

- yet again another reason why Burning Mort was the best weekend of my life!! 

Edited by arncoem

5 hours ago, arncoem said:

I would love to attend again this year but being Neil is a newly married man I don’t think his wife would be ok w it after last year & the long “nap” Neil & I shared at his apartment before my flight home.  

Have a great time & to Neil... we will always have Fargo naptime .... 

..,,,, freezing Louis, winter 2020 in Connecticut 

We will be dedicating one entire round in particular after your fabulous ideas. The round shall not be named here, but if you want to send a jiggly care package our way, we'll make sure to put the contents to good use. 

Your keg gathering abilities will be missed. 

1 hour ago, DrFrolf said:

We will be dedicating one entire round in particular after your fabulous ideas. The round shall not be named here, but if you want to send a jiggly care package our way, we'll make sure to put the contents to good use. 

Your keg gathering abilities will be missed. 

Im currently working out an elaborate story(lie) to tell my wife where I need to travel that weekend so can attend ! 

Its going to be tricky but I’m thinking if I can somehow make her believe I need to go somewhere and use really big words she will be stumped after anything w 3 syllables & the rest will all be a hypnotic transe.  

I used work conference in fargo ND last time but she saw the bright gold Burning Mort pants when I got home so i can’t do Fargo work trip again.  

I’m thinking something along the lines of Dr Frolf got one of his expensive Drones caught in a tree & I have to drive one of work cranes to SOUTH Dakota to help retrieve it ! No way ATNB (all tits no brains)  will ever put together North & South Dakota as having anything to do w ea other.  It’s in the works! 

If im not able to attend would be amazing to have a controller or “something” signed by everyone in attendance!! 

Edited by arncoem

On 3/20/2019 at 7:37 PM, arncoem said:

Im currently working out an elaborate story(lie) to tell my wife where I need to travel that weekend so can attend ! 

Its going to be tricky but I’m thinking if I can somehow make her believe I need to go somewhere and use really big words she will be stumped after anything w 3 syllables & the rest will all be a hypnotic transe.  

I used work conference in fargo ND last time but she saw the bright gold Burning Mort pants when I got home so i can’t do Fargo work trip again.  

I’m thinking something along the lines of Dr Frolf got one of his expensive Drones caught in a tree & I have to drive one of work cranes to SOUTH Dakota to help retrieve it ! No way ATNB (all tits no brains)  will ever put together North & South Dakota as having anything to do w ea other.  It’s in the works! 

If im not able to attend would be amazing to have a controller or “something” signed by everyone in attendance!! 

"Yeah it's another Fargo work trip. I have to return those pants..."

Preparations  for “freezing louis- winter 2021” are underway. 

Location - Check my yard at shop 

couch - to sit on (sleeps 2 comfortably):  see photo. Think it’s windshield washer fluid in front of it - maybe smurf spank bank 

(no FUCKING clue  where that couch came from wasn’t here this morning when I left!) 

05E16D34-726E-47EF-BB67-3E01EA604A59.jpeg

Edited by arncoem

Those are old frames from awnings w out the material on them.  Will incorporate somehow to be tecmo related - worst case Raffle prizes! 

Edited by arncoem

66 Days, 6 hours, 6 minutes, 6 seconds. 

Going to be dripping with Beef Juice this year. 

The ND crew is going to take a weekend jaunt to Connecticut to grab all of @arncoem's shit valuable possessions to have it on display. Lots of good stuff there.

Also, be on the lookout, motherfuckers, cause Bryce (Heavy Drinker, aka @DionBoespflug) is now adding championship games to his arsenal. He'll outdrink, outsmoke, and outplay you, then he'll take his shirt off. 

1589678018_shirtlessbossman.thumb.jpg.be9125bdc8c677c6e305914853bb48f0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Revised definitions of terms the Tecmo world should be aware of in preparation for BM III:

JJ = Jungle Juice

Juicing = Drinking Jungle Juice

Lurch = Slurping Jungle Juice

• 2 weeks later...