North Dakota - Burning Mort - The Tecmo Premier Experience

DrFrolf

59 minutes ago, Leonardite said:

I have nothing to add on I-35, as I haven't been on the MSP to IA corridor since an FCS team won the Floyd last September (sorry, Dot Don.)

The heat forecast has scaled back from 95 to 88, but it's still looking like a toasty Experience.  We've had virtually no rain in a long time, so expect a sweltering Dreamland.  Pack your Speedos...the Conjurer will make sure you're kept cool.

Its fine, I'm more of a James Madison fan anyways.

16 hours ago, Leonardite said:

14 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

Am I allowed to wear my Northern Iowa shirts?

I tried to get you clarification.

His majesty's reply:

conjurer.png

Remember, your favor comes through your obediencesies. Risky business is your shirtsies.

3 hours ago, davefmurray said:

For those coming, I am here. You have no idea what is about to wreck your Tecmo mind.

Also, Logan has had relations with every woman in Fargo. Don't tell his wife.

When you have this in your back pocket, your heartthrob quotient it through the roof. 

logan.png

We'll be at the Radisson tonight. Uber/Lyft don't work when my phone is dead and I can only access the reptilian part of my brain, as I found out a few weeks ago after an ill-fated trip to the Plaza.

reptilian brain.png

Edited by sonofpatbeach

That's my impression as well. Thank you to everyone for coming and helping out. Awesome time yet again.

I'll post a better message when I'm on a computer instead of a phone. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics and videos.

Well. There we go. 

Thank you to all that traveled across the country to attend the Burning Mort Experience. The North Dakota Crew is truly humbled that you all came from hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away to attend something so dumb. 

Beware, this thread is going to become rife with contents of the Burning Mort II photo/video album. As always, the images will be tasteful. However, that doesn't mean they wont be NSFW. In fact, I guarantee they will be NSFW. 

BM Tribes.jpg

There's no greater feeling than destroying honorary guest Mort in Tetris, who you assumed would go full Rain Man on you. Reaching the championship tiebreaker round of Burning Mort is a very, very close second. Hoisting the championship trophy while The Conjurer looks away in defeat is easily third.

Attach01-2.jpg

Attach01-3.jpg

Moral of the story, Burning Mort is responsible for some of the greatest moments of my life.

Shout-out to Tribe Chet: Chet, Josh, Lou & DFM.

P.S. You don't want to play me in mirror Tecmo. I will eff you up.

1 hour ago, DrFrolf said:

BM Tribes.jpg

As destined in the pre tourny picture this ROY kneels behind to the right hand of The Conjurer 

Have not laughed that much in ages.  

Things my pickled brain can recall..but there is so much I am missing.  It was like a Wes Anderson movie where every little detail was thought out..truly amazing.

-opening cerimony drum beats in distance The Conjurer Chariot arrives, he calls in with his flute carved from the femur bone of Ironhead Hewyard a magical flying object and releases a duck into the holy brown conjurer's lagoon

- custom map of grounds

- Custom Tear Away Burning Mort Pants!

- Suckling on Mother Morts Beer Helmet

- Mirror mode matches on custom welded stands,

- The Mutation Custom Roms with players from event,

- Doubles Glitch Mode

- the grill always filled with meat and

- a live fucking band playing to the 16 of us.  https://www.facebook.com/lowspeedchaseband/

It couldn't get any better.  Thanks to all that put this together and hope the Govenor of ND will declare Burnign Mort a sacred site

1 hour ago, Beef Juice said:

I have photos I will post later. I just wanted to thank everyone at Burning Mort for the amazing experience and especially to the ND crew for making it all possible.

Nice Dive roll off Morts of Van after the "Colties vs Paties" in "Morties Vanies" Round. 7.5 usa judge 7.5 canada judge 7.o Czech Judge 3.o Russian judge... 

Edited by red98sethuthut