(NES) RBI 2016 - Spring Training Edition (30 Teams)

Baron von Lector

RBI 2016 - Spring Training Edition (30 Teams)

Here is the Spring Training edition of my upcoming RBI Baseball 2016 ROM.

All 30 Major League Baseball teams are featured, using TecmoTurd's expanded 30-team ROM and editor.

Because this is the Spring Training edition, each team's starting lineup may not be 100% accurate.  However, I used the projected depth charts on MLB.com, and a sampling of each team's 2015 starting lineups in order to determine the rosters, so it's pretty close.

This is called the Spring Training edition, because in 2 weeks after Opening Day, I will be releasing the final version of RBI Baseball 2016 featuring Opening Day lineups.  The Spring Training serves the purpose of getting you ready for the 2016 Major League Baseball season and also a preview of RBI Baseball 2016.

To determine player ratings, I used my traditional formula based on linear regression (LINK HERE).

Enjoy!

NOTE:  Because the Chicago White Sox do not want Adam LaRoche's son to play RBI Baseball 2016 in the clubhouse, he (Adam LaRoche) is not featured in this game.