Minnesota Monthly Meetup: Tecmo Super Bowl

8-bit

On 2/29/2016 at 8:15 AM, justinpeters51 said:

Hey fellas, check out our Iowa Tourney on August 13th! Hope yall Minnesota guys come and invade this tourney!

I will be there for sure. Maybe i'll bring some RBI or baseball stars ?!?! heh :)

4 hours ago, vikingmoe02 said:

That's Easter weekend, so I won't be able to make it. Hopefully next time.

Oopps, I didn't realize that! It will be a monthly thing, so hopefully I'll see you and your bro next month :)

Edited by 8-bit

On 3/6/2016 at 7:00 PM, RetroNathan said:

I did terribly, first 'big name' out with a record of 1-2. Friday was memorable, my Saturday gameplay was not. I regret nothing.

Group play at Madison is never easy. A lot of good players didn't make it out of group on that Tecmo Saturday. My older bro, who won the PHX tournament, went down in group play also. It can be difficult to overcome adversity and win a game with 3 or 4 fumbles in tecmo.

I decided to reschedule the meetup for next month. Saturday April 30th will be the first meetup for tecmo. I didn't want to drag people away from families on Easter weekend, sorry about any inconvenience. See you in April !