CHANGE RECORDS?

Fernando 49

First Part - Stat Data

x31E37

Team# (1D00)

Don't Change (0080)

Fraction Formula (CDCC) Can't remember how this works... just mess around with it and you'll figure it out.

Yard/Rating (7000) = Flip to 0070 = #0112

x31E3F (Next Record)

Team# (0200)

Don't Change (0180)

Leave as (0000)

Yards (DC13) = Flip to 13DC = #5084

etc etc...

***If you are using Cygnus hex editor it has an option of Hexadecimal and Decimal when you use the go to function.   You can use it to convert #'s into Hex.  Just select Decimal in the go to box that pops up when you use the go to function (Control G), type the number of yards then click Hexadecimal.  Remember the hex value needs to be flipped when you add it to the game.*** 

Second Part - Player Name

x31E87 - Steve Young

x31E97 - Dan Marino

etc etc...

*You only have 16 bytes of space for each name and the name is done in ALL CAPS.

Edited by drunken_honkey

It´s a honour.

Well I'm not as good as Drunken, but I discover this.

Example:

Steve Young 112.8 AaronRodgers 122.5

Let´s forget the whole number and just concentrate at the fraction thing (.8 & .5)

For .8 is CD CC so I turned these bytes to "00 00" and the result in the fraction is zero.

So I wrote FF FF and the result was zero too, BUT the value changed from 122 to 123, what means that the fraction goes to the next number.

EE EE is 9, so I figured out that the half of the hexadecimal is 8, so I wrote 88 88 and the result is .5 (The value I was looking for)

So the fraction change form 00 00 to FF FF from .0 to .0 in the next number, with 88 88 as the center (.5) So if you are looking for a fraction just put the previous or next Hexadecimal values.

This only works apparentely in the rating, because I tried to put Strahan 22.5 sacks record and although there is HXD space to put it (00 00) I wrote various of this and no one changed. It is just the number NOT fraction.

If I´m not being very clear please let me know.

Thanx Drunken!

2 hours ago, Fernando 49 said:

It´s a honour.

Well I'm not as good as Drunken, but I discover this.

Example:

Steve Young 112.8 AaronRodgers 122.5

Let´s forget the whole number and just concentrate at the fraction thing (.8 & .5)

For .8 is CD CC so I turned these bytes to "00 00" and the result in the fraction is zero.

So I wrote FF FF and the result was zero too, BUT the value changed from 122 to 123, what means that the fraction goes to the next number.

EE EE is 9, so I figured out that the half of the hexadecimal is 8, so I wrote 88 88 and the result is .5 (The value I was looking for)

So the fraction change form 00 00 to FF FF from .0 to .0 in the next number, with 88 88 as the center (.5) So if you are looking for a fraction just put the previous or next Hexadecimal values.

This only works apparentely in the rating, because I tried to put Strahan 22.5 sacks record and although there is HXD space to put it (00 00) I wrote various of this and no one changed. It is just the number NOT fraction.

If I´m not being very clear please let me know.

Thanx Drunken!

That works.  Good job.