Atlanta Tecmo

Middledouglas

5 hours ago, red98sethuthut said:

I guy from Atl signed up last year in the buffalo tourney. his email address is chrayze26   at gmail dot com. hit him up 

Thank you!

On 2/25/2016 at 8:18 PM, lightninglarry said:

id be down for a tourney if you or TDO could get something started.  Im 6  hrs north in NC.

I'll put something together soon. It might just be a club thing at first, setting up a couple systems in my buddys taco shop. It's the best option at the moment to gauge interest in a tourney seeing as though there are not many players in the area. I'm also big on RBI Baseball, but there are no tourneys, and dee-nee is pretty quiet.

I do tournaments down in the swamps of Louisiana, you are more than welcome to attend. My tournament will be in the summer (between June and August). I travel alot for Tecmo so I know how it is. Supporting tournaments in your region is pretty important to making your tournament a success as well. So attending southern tournaments will get you name and face out there and guys will be more inclined to travel to your tournament since you attended theirs. We do pretty good in my area in terms of participants.

Yes guys you heard it here first Swamp Bowl III is coming soon!!!!