Tundra Bowl Site Launch

RetroNathan

9 minutes ago, RetroNathan said:

The site will launch later today.

I'd love to hear the good/bad/ugly of the site as we work to make it the most user friendly we can. Thanks!

I can't wait to see it.  Re-post when it is online.

The brand new website, specifically dedicated to Tundra Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl is now launched - TundraBowl.com!

A couple things of note:

*Formatting of the website is best viewed on widescreen monitors, and on mobile devices. Viewing it horizontally on mobile devices will stay truer to the computer formatting.

*Tundra Bowl II's recap that was never published, will be live on the site.

*The 'Competitors' page is under construction. We are currently working on the best possible solution for the page. We are also waiting on a couple things before moving forward with this page so we don't have to reinvent the wheel if it isn't necessary.

*All Tundra Bowl III results have been sent to Tecmo Madison for upload. They wanted to wait beyond Tecmo XII for inputting these, and will be uploading those sometime in the near future. 

*The new Tundra Bowl IV logo is now visible for the first time on our Twitter page, and on the website. We may do some minor tweaks to it yet, but the general idea is there. We have also changed the name of our Facebook and Twitter pages. Follow us on Twitter: @TundraBowl @RetroNathan @RetroSwagz

If there is any feedback, good, bad, or ugly, please post them or DM me. We want to make this site as user friendly as possible, and to have a professional look in the process. Thank you all for your continued support of our Tundra Bowl tournament series. We look forward to the future, and our continued expansion!