Members Map Back online

Knobbe

Looking at this it's amazing that there are more members in the midwest than all other regions combined.  I realize this site is frequented by folks involved with Madison / etc. but it is still puzzling to me.  Surely the northeast, south and west have just as many tecmoers.  But for whatever reason they aren't as involved in online tecmo.

On 2/16/2016 at 8:12 PM, rmm1976 said:

Looking at this it's amazing that there are more members in the midwest than all other regions combined.  I realize this site is frequented by folks involved with Madison / etc. but it is still puzzling to me.  Surely the northeast, south and west have just as many tecmoers.  But for whatever reason they aren't as involved in online tecmo.

I honestly think it's because of the winter weather in the midwest.  We played a ton of tecmo, but it was mainly when the weather was too crappy outside to do anything else.

On 2/16/2016 at 8:12 PM, rmm1976 said:

Have you ever been to the Mid-West?  There's not much to do - except sex, television, and online Tecmo - there.

8 hours ago, Bolt said:

Have you ever been to the Mid-West?  There's not much to do - except sex, television, and online Tecmo - there.

I've got 2 kids, 12 tvs, and run a site with online tecmo leagues. I'm the poster child of the Mid-West located smack dab in the middle of the continental US.

• 4 months later...