(NES) FIFA Brazil 2014

Just a little preview of something I've been working on this week.  The original games is the Japanese soccer game, J.League Winning Goal.  After having the game translated to English, I've overhauled the rosters to represent 12 countries that participated in the 2014 World Cup.  I've also completely revamped two of the title screens to reflect the 2014 World Cup.  Team logos have been replaced by national flags.  

I've attached screenshots of what I have, so far.  I believe I've found the data within the ROM that will change player attributes and will be working on that next week.

Here's a link to original gameplay footage:

pv1.png

pv2.png

pv3.png

pv4.png

pv5.png

• 6 months later...

Awesome.  It wasn't hard once I figured out where the data was located as it was pretty well laid out within the ROM.  There were names, numbers, and attributes all lined up one after another.  Just one thing of importance that is sending up a red flag... make sure you replace goalies with other goalies, specifically the bench players.

I probably won't touch this ROM again until after the 2018 World Cup.

Edited by Baron von Lector