EDIT: Playbook Editing, need help

chris99

56bec81fc674c_TECMOGREYCUP2015.jpg.ca7a9

EDITED as PLAYBOOK IS NOW REMAINING OBSTACLE:

Hi Guys,

So Tecmo Grey Cup 2015 is basically done. Pambozos88 did a wonderful job creating the Ottawa Redblacks helmet that was needed for the CFL Rom that was just uploaded. I have updated all 9 rosters and ratings for the Rom based on 2015 season stats.

I have 2 issues before releasing the ROM

1. The base CFL ROM being used has a very small playbook. I don't really understand why somebody would remove so many plays. Does anybody know how I could get the rest of the plays back. When I go into the editors it still only shows a handful of plays and most are missing.

2. The last issue is a minor one. The season menu says 2014 but this is based on 2015. I was curious if anybody knew how to just switch that to 2015 or remove the year altogether as I plan on putting out the 2016 in a few months when the season starts.

That said it is such a great CFL Rom that GRG recently put out as the base.

It has the 110yd field, 3 downs, and the FG posts are at the front of the end zone. The screens all have CFL logos and look great. I would like to get these issues fixed. I am a CFL fan so if I can get these issues fixed I plan to do an early season 2016 version around week 2 or 3 and then of course another version after the season based on that seasons stats.

Please let me know if anybody can help or has advice.

Thanks.

P.S. I have attached the file in case anybody wants to take a look.

TECMO GREY CUP 2015 - 3.nes

Edited by chris99
new question and didn't want to start new thread.

1. Something got screwed up there... Fixed!

CFLrom - Working - Copy - Copy - Copy.nes

2. All Black?, well my advice would be: black& grey. There are many editors that can help you change the uniform's colors. I believe TSBM2000 has those 2 features (playbooks and uniforms).

I am very stupid at pointing directions, but you can also search for TSB TOOL, and the TSB GENERAL MANAGER (java). Those are very useful tools for hacking what you want.  

20 hours ago, pambazos88 said:

1. Something got screwed up there... Fixed!

CFLrom - Working - Copy - Copy - Copy.nes

2. All Black?, well my advice would be: black& grey. There are many editors that can help you change the uniform's colors. I believe TSBM2000 has those 2 features (playbooks and uniforms).

I am very stupid at pointing directions, but you can also search for TSB TOOL, and the TSB GENERAL MANAGER (java). Those are very useful tools for hacking what you want.  

Thanks bud. I will look into those things.

Looks like you got it figured out.

The reason I did that was so every R&S play was available in every slot since I had all teams set at 4 WR.

It's no problem everyone has their own taste when it comes to tsb

There are glitches in the game. Someone edited my original post, I had to play test it still.

If you get backed up to your own end zone the ball can be shotgunned or hb pitched out the back of the end zone

This is the only glitch and it wasn't fixed in your upload.