Colors for Numbers at Midfield

GoTitans21

I've read quite a bit of info from this site about editing the field of this game.  I've tried a bit of editing in FCEUX, but haven't been able to do what I've wanted.  I'd like to start off with something easy like changing the 50 at midfield from white to yellow to replicate this season for the NFL.  When I've done hex editing with FCEUX, it changes the numbers all over the field.  I read that the field is split up into many plots, so how can I identify those plots and change accordingly?  Thanks.

I've been able to figure out some of editing the field, but I was wondering if anyone has data as to what colors go with each number in the coding as well as what numbers are associated with each of the palettes.  The links I found related to hex colors were dead on the main hacking directory page.  Thanks.

If you use fceux, go into the ppu viewer under the debug menu before a snap.  It will show you the tiles used to draw the field.  

The number tiles include part of the yard lines, so if you make the number yellow by editing the palette,  that part of the yard line will also be yellow.

To do what you'd want,  you'll have to use a tile editor.  Even then you'll have a hard time since you only get three colors.  One is for the field, one for the numbers,  the other for the blue stripe.  You'd probably eliminate the blue stripe  (you'd lose them at the 20s as well) and use that color for the numbers only.  Not only that,  but half of the 0 is shared among all of the other numbered lines so you'd have to find a way around that as well. 

Even doing this, you'd have to make a palette to use for those specific tiles only. 

It's probably not impossible, but would be a lot of work.