Sign in to follow this  
War Machine

Thunderdome VIII Championship Game Recap: (1) Regulator vs (2) Coconuts

Thunderdome Championship Game Recap:

(1) Regulator (NE)

vs

(2) Coconuts (SEA)

The championship game is upon us!  Coconuts was able to fight his way back into the championship game to face Regulator.  It wont be easy as he will need to beat Reg twice to win the title.  However, after a string of coin toss losses, Coconuts wins the toss and takes the Seahawks.  Reg takes P1 and the Patriots.  Can Coco force a 2nd game???

GG Kyle! One of the games I'll actually not let you score at the end haha. Congrats again, and see you in Madtown! Thanks to War to running this fine tourney. Should somehow make a 2 man team tourney next time. Somehow.

44 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

GG Kyle! One of the games I'll actually not let you score at the end haha. Congrats again, and see you in Madtown! Thanks to War to running this fine tourney. Should somehow make a 2 man team tourney next time. Somehow.

How about a regional team tourney....

18 minutes ago, bruddog said:

How about a regional team tourney....

It'd be hard to beat the Midwest's roster. But I may be biased though ;) Reg, myself, Derek, Daboy, Diaz, O'Toole, and that's just right off the top of my head. Not to mention Vogts/Odell if they'd come out of retirement.