Sign in to follow this  
toolie

Tap Counter on ROM?

Tap Counter on ROM  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the option that best describes your view on the tap counter being on the ROM.

• I definitely WANT the tap counter included on the HSRL ROM.
    • I DO NOT WANT the tap counter included on the HSRL ROM.
    • I don't really care either way.
    • I lean toward including it, but I don't feel strongly about it.
    • I lean toward NOT including it, but I don't feel strongly about it.

This is an opinion poll.  I'll make a decision about whether or not to include the tap counter based on the poll.  Please vote by the end of the day on Sunday.

I don't see why someone wouldn't want this added. Guys have speculated on who does or doesn't turbo this could possibly shed some light on that. At worst I'm hoping it is a deterrent for potential turbo users to close up the turbo shop.

ok turboeurs, and those who want to start turboing (and NOW is the time to start doing it), here's an easy how-to guide, which you probably dont even need anyway since its so easy to imagine:

• get a turbo controller on which you can adjust the turbo rate... I dont know where you can find one, probably a good google search will do it..... if it can vary the rate of acceleration of presses, all the better.
  • make sure your range is anywhere between 9-13 (the new ROMs should provide a great opportunity to practice), and be sure to vary it in-game and from game to game, perhaps adjusting it based on your opponent's established range
  • if some petty bastard accuses you of turboing, first of all call him a petty bastard, then call me...... I'll represent you pro bono at your trial

glrw

So given the response here and also on the vote that was had for HSTL is seems pretty unanimous that people want this on the ROMs going forward.  So we'll have it in this league as well.  When I get it on the ROM I'll release a new pre-season ROM from the site and people can tell me if it's running fine.  Thanks for voting. 

1 hour ago, kamphuna8 said:
1 hour ago, kamphuna8 said:

Can we have the extra stats too?

Can we have the extra stats too?

Just the tap counter.