Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

TAP TESTER HACK

7 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

3 things and im done with this topic,

1. we should def have the tap counter

2. I would bet my house manyo never outtaps carnage consistently again (especially in thunderdome coming up)

3. Since I had the lag problem with Nos and I posted something yeah the normal group ganged up guess what it has never occurred again to me.

Sometime saying something accomplishes things even if a bunch of guys on here don't like me, So what I'm ok with that. I have my group of pals in tecmo who opinions matter. and it excludes most of you. So I'm done with this and most of you.

Don't go there with me.  We have talked about this.  I've told you my internet is wireless, cox, and sucks.  Sometimes, it's jumpy.  It goes to 45 fps randomly, then back to 60 fps.  Nothing has changed, except we talked and moved on.  If it happens again when you are dropping back for a pass in the end zone, I can't guarantee it won't result in a safety.  

My internet still sucks.

and yes, the tap tester should be required in every league.

Edited by Nos

7 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

3. Since I had the lag problem with Nos and I posted something yeah the normal group ganged up guess what it has never occurred again to me.

Holy cow, what a shot at Nos. 

16 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

[email protected]_S.D..nsv3 things and im done with this topic,

1. we should def have the tap counter

2. I would bet my house manyo never outtaps carnage consistently again (especially in thunderdome coming up)

Sometime saying something accomplishes things even if a bunch of guys on here don't like me, So what I'm ok with that. I have my group of pals in tecmo who opinions matter. and it excludes most of you. So I'm done with this and most of you.

good riddance!  and again if anyone needs me to represent them against this fool, let me know, i'll do it pro bono, i dont care what league they're in.

oh and btw, attached here is the NSV between me and degeorge in question....... i DARE YOU to submit it to bru, altho i doubt you got the balls....... jesus, who knows if i even out-tapped him in this game the way your mind works.

[email protected]_S.D..nsv

1971_week_12.nes

Edited by manyo360

My final points 

1. It's not practical to measure everyone live constantly on their own setup vs a real nintendo to get  their speed range. Without that anyone that ever improves their speed has a chance to be labeled as a turb-oer

2. Online lag and certain peoples connections are problematic and taps/ direction changes can be missed.

3. People can still turbo at a rate that is reasonable and we won't know.

4. I played against nos for many years and never had any reason to think he wasn't playing straight up

wow, just watched that game vs. degeorge, and running it on hi-speed i could only detect ONE iso-grapple (near end of Q1), which I won.......... otherwise just another game where i dominated and if i hadn't fumbled twice in my own redzone the score wouldn't have been as close as it was.......... i think i'm detecting a common theme here?........... all that, and a game played in June (which seemed to be pretty laGGy as well), and yr hanging yr hat on it!

clowns, b gone...... now i'm just waiting for keirre to show up and accuse me of using a playcalling program from 3 years ago, and i will be satisified.

2 minutes ago, manyo360 said:

wow, just watched that game vs. degeorge, and running it on hi-speed i could only detect ONE iso-grapple (near end of Q1), which I won.......... otherwise just another game where i dominated and if i hadn't fumbled twice in my own redzone the score wouldn't have been as close as it was.......... i think i'm detecting a common theme here?........... all that, and a game played in June (which seemed to be pretty laGGy as well), and yr hanging yr hat on it!

clowns, b gone...... now i'm just waiting for keirre to show up and accuse me of using a playcalling program from 3 years ago, and i will be satisified.

1. I am extremely happy people got my last name right. Gats use to just call me George 

2. I downloaded what you posted. I got a Jets vs Patriots game. Did I download this wrong?

2 minutes ago, 3Scene O1f Carnage3 said:

1. I am extremely happy people got my last name right. Gats use to just call me George 

2. I downloaded what you posted. I got a Jets vs Patriots game. Did I download this wrong?

yeah for some reason that was wrong, the right ones are attached here

1971_week_12.nes

HSRLW12.nsv

Why should I waste my time, you did not find anything like all the roms you look at. I have yet to hear you have found a turbo guy :  TREND? Have you outed anyone yet for turboing?

Edited by TSBGOD

But to sum up for you. Matt gets outtapped once where he loses 9-8. He's tapping about 9 most taps vs com but Matt hits 13 a couple times later in the game.

Maybe the lag was bad early on who knows. East coast to west coast games typically aren't great  connections. 

5 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

Why should I waste my time, you did not find anything like all the roms you look at. I have yet to hear you have found a turbo guy :  TREND? Have you outed anyone yet for turboing?

That's the point exactly yet another out-tap that leads to the turbo claim yet when we go back and look there is nothing there.

Matt lost 9-8...

5 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

hey genius, he posted a ROM of this game with the tap hack applied to it..... the same hack you credit for outing all turbouers.

2 minutes ago, bruddog said:

That's the point exactly yet another claim of turbo where there is none...

If you have never found one..maybe your program does not work correctly? JUSSS SAYING lol

I watched the video..nothing to do with turbo for this post I am making. But, in the video it says I tap a 9 almost every time so far. I always either tap an 11-12 sometimes a 13. So, there has to be something with the lag, or whatever def. If you watch the video from Thunderdome you see me regularly tapping from 11-12. I had a great online connection with fightdogs in that one. 

Just now, TSBGOD said:

If you have never found one..maybe your program does not work correctly? JUSSS SAYING lol

If it doesn't work correctly then the tap display doesn't work correctly. I pasted the tap display code onto the rom....

You walked right into that one...

1 minute ago, manyo360 said:

hey genius, he posted a ROM of this game with the tap hack applied to it..... the same hack you credit for outing all turbouers.

You still defending yourself? I posted this thread to have hack implemented. You talking something else.  Guilty people only fight this hard ...:)

Just now, 3Scene O1f Carnage3 said:

I watched the video..nothing to do with turbo for this post I am making. But, in the video it says I tap a 9 almost every time so far. I always either tap an 11-12 sometimes a 13. So, there has to be something with the lag, or whatever def. If you watch the video from Thunderdome you see me regularly tapping from 11-12. I had a great online connection with fightdogs in that one. 

Yup very likely lag. You hit 13 at the end. 

2 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

You still defending yourself? I posted this thread to have hack implemented. You talking something else.  Guilty people only fight this hard ...:)

not defending myself, just pointing out your hypocrisy...... reading skillz, homez