Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

TAP TESTER HACK

ok so whats good enough brud? I mean the  guy need that game to have a shot at the playoffs, all you pnw guys stick together til the end huh

Just now, bruddog said:

so what can carnage tap at ryan how fast...

Carnage and I are every close I would give the slight edge to him, I'm typically 11-12 with 13's coming every now and then so mid to high 12's for both of us

brud, no idea but I believe matt, these others I don't trust at all

Manyo we have a public base on your tapping ability so im not sure you have won anything, and you haven't ever beat me in a live game although it was only 2 games we have played, but you have had better runs at Madison so hats off to you in that regard

Does pressing the left mouse button outside the Nestopia window -- in addition to causing lag safeties -- cause taps to be missed?  

Just wondering...

ryan, I love you buddy, but these public witch hunts without much evidence are really weak and do nothing but cause dysfunction in the community.

i think this stuff should be handled behind the scenes until the evidence is overwhelming and obvious.

just my opinion

4 minutes ago, Nos said:

Does pressing the left mouse button outside the Nestopia window -- in addition to causing lag safeties -- cause taps to be missed?  

Just wondering...

ryan, I love you buddy, but these public witch hunts without much evidence are really weak and do nothing but cause dysfunction in the community.

i think this stuff should be handled behind the scenes until the evidence is overwhelming and obvious.

just my opinion

Nos that would be too logical...

17 minutes ago, Ryan11p said:

brud, no idea but I believe matt, these others I don't trust at all

Manyo we have a public base on your tapping ability so im not sure you have won anything, and you haven't ever beat me in a live game although it was only 2 games we have played, but you have had better runs at Madison so hats off to you in that regard

waht, you talking about scrims?

anyway, as of today i am training to increase my tap ability, switching over to the index finger....... and i'm gonna SAVE it, and use it when i need it!  hahahaaaa...... and aint nothing you can do to stop my, turbo gestapo!

10 minutes ago, Nos said:

Pretty much spot on with my feeling. I do like the idea of a TIS (Turbo Investigation Team) but please, DUE PROCESS.

3 things and im done with this topic,

1. we should def have the tap counter

2. I would bet my house manyo never outtaps carnage consistently again (especially in thunderdome coming up)

3. Since I had the lag problem with Nos and I posted something yeah the normal group ganged up guess what it has never occurred again to me.

Sometime saying something accomplishes things even if a bunch of guys on here don't like me, So what I'm ok with that. I have my group of pals in tecmo who opinions matter. and it excludes most of you. So I'm done with this and most of you.