Buffalo, NY - 04/23/16 - Buffalo Bounty IV Run Fight @ The Bo K Corral

Thank you so much to DT, and the Buennagel's for putting on such a great show.  The tournament format is so unique, and the newly added Buffalo Six Pack was a great addtion to add even more intrigue to the day.  I would also like to extend a big shout out to all of the other individuals that help this tournament to run as smoothly as possible, including Neerm, and Kevin C. for having better handwriting than Louis.

We got kicked out of the bar at about 1am on Friday night, so the staff could close up shop.  However, that was not the case.  Kevin was the last one to leave, and was blindsided by 7 or so randoms playing Tecmo in our upstairs quarters of the establishment, until nearly 4am.  He stayed with all the NES gear to make sure that there was no foul play involved.  You are the man Kevin.  I can't make it out to your tournament in Columbus, but given your commitment to the Tecmo community, I am sure it will be an awesome time.  Also a special thanks to John for the live stream feed.  The HDMI output from the NES, made for an incredibly clear stream, that I was in awe of the whole day.  I didn't get a chance to catch any of the stream just yet, but I look forward to doing so soon!

Lastly, a special shot out to DT for letting Toolie and I crash, for showing me the Buffalo late night scene, and for shipping out my pillow I had forgotten in his car!  Oooof.  Keep an eye on the mail bub.  You might have something special on the way for you, to pay homage to the good times.  Thanks so much brother!

And I guess, one more last.... Congratulations Morty on a great run, and yet another title!  The championship round, Bills/Giants matchup was a nice touch, and the game we played was crazy fun, full of back and forth action.  I really enjoyed it man, and kudos to you on a great day! 

Hope to see you all at the Detroit tourney next winter/spring-ish.  'Til next time gents!

• DFM unpinned this topic