Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
toolie

1974 Team Shuffle

Recommended Posts

Post here if you would like to move to a new team.  If we have dummy teams (we probably will) we will have to make sure they're spread out in a logical manner.

 

BAL - GoNickMontana

MIA - kamphuna

NE - Dukesta

BUF - hoffnasty

JETS - Neerrm

 

PIT - WarMachine

CIN - DT

HOU - suicideking

CLE - TimBone

 

KC - manyo

SD - natten

DEN - Prime

OAK - ryan11p

 

GIA - Carnage

DAL - jesus

S.L. - Diaz

PHI - johnnyevans

WAS - TSBGOD

 

GB - LuckyTool

CHI - bradbears

DET - ziur

MIN - drake

 

SF - tsbrmm

NO - Nos

ATL - justinpeters

RAMS - bighock

Edited by toolie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, diazzhole said:

I'll come back! 

 

Great to hear!  Team preference?  The four blank teams and ATL are available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neerrm will be taking over the Jets and Diaz will be the skins.  Unless we get any more owners the two dummy teams will be Baltimore and Saint Louis.  

 

Hoff has has expressed interest in controlling a dummy team again, so he would be Saint Louis.  I will control the Colts unless there is another NFC owner who would like to play as them.  It is pretty fun (the team is not playoff eligible and if we get a new owner midseason they would take over the dummy team) but if nobody feels like it I am more than willing to play this role again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2015 at 11:21 AM, toolie said:

Neerrm will be taking over the Jets and Diaz will be the skins.  Unless we get any more owners the two dummy teams will be Baltimore and Saint Louis.  

 

Hoff has has expressed interest in controlling a dummy team again, so he would be Saint Louis.  I will control the Colts unless there is another NFC owner who would like to play as them.  It is pretty fun (the team is not playoff eligible and if we get a new owner midseason they would take over the dummy team) but if nobody feels like it I am more than willing to play this role again.

 

I think if I control a dummy team the whole season AND my normal team doesn't make the playoffs that my dummy team should be eligible #justsayin #warmachineagrees :-P

 

 

Also, Diaz or Carnage should dummy the Colts so I can play them 4 times per year at least :grin:

Edited by hoffnasty9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hoffnasty9 said:

 

I think if I control a dummy team the whole season AND my normal team doesn't make the playoffs that my dummy team should be eligible #justsayin #warmachineagrees :-P

 

 

Also, Diaz or Carnage should dummy the Colts so I can play them 4 times per year at least :grin:

 

 

Looks to me like you have a Matt D. Fetish brah

 

 

Me and Diaz will switch off between the shaft and the balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TSBGOD has decided to return.  For scheduling convenience (west coast posse) I'm assigning GoNick to the Colts and TSBGOD to the Cards.  We are full once again! 

 

In case of any dropouts mid-season we will use the dummy system if a replacement owner cannot be found. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, toolie said:

TSBGOD has decided to return.  For scheduling convenience (west coast posse) I'm assigning GoNick to the Colts and TSBGOD to the Cards.  We are full once again! 

 

In case of any dropouts mid-season we will use the dummy system if a replacement owner cannot be found. 

 

 

Glad to see we are back at full strength :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, toolie said:

TSBGOD has decided to return.  For scheduling convenience (west coast posse) I'm assigning GoNick to the Colts and TSBGOD to the Cards.  We are full once again! 

 

In case of any dropouts mid-season we will use the dummy system if a replacement owner cannot be found. 

TSBGOD and I are both east coast...is the rest of my division west coast? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is this fair that Diaz, Carnage and I are all in the same division. Just putting that out there. I am sure we can get more balanced than this? I am sure Diaz and Carnage would agree. I am only saying this to be fair, not whining at all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TSBGOD said:

How is this fair that Diaz, Carnage and I are all in the same division. Just putting that out there. I am sure we can get more balanced than this? I am sure Diaz and Carnage would agree. I am only saying this to be fair, not whining at all :)

Y u lil.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...